• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Kagebunji's sprites- Moving on...

Started by Kagebunji, August 04, 2009, 02:29:37 pm

Cheetah

That is a nice improvement Wolfran, go with that Kage.

Any chance we could get a little headband in the rear view? At least in the walking animations I think.
Current Projects:

Kagebunji

You used my last version as base, wrong choice, Wolf, heh, it was mostly custom and had pillow shading in it. Personally, I will keep with mne version for now, but thanks.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kagebunji

Twinees sent me his attempt at the head, and I took it and reworked here and there. New to the left, old to the right:

Cheetah

Definitely the new one on the left. Nice teamwork guys.
Current Projects:

GeneralStrife

Looks good, you two always work great together.

Kagebunji

Glad you liked it. Teamwork is always great, heh. I am doing the first set of arms ATM, first half of sheet is almost done.

Mando

for kage(as requested)

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

MasterGrand

Awesome sprite Mando, are you who make this sprite ?
Let's be together !!

Mando

no, it was on the custom sprites page i was just linking it for kage so he could DL it w/o wasting his bandwidth

Kagebunji

People don't seem to notice it in CoP section, so I will also post it here. This is supposed to be Lyssay for CoP's later chapters. Either the left or right version, and Reis for comparison. Personally I pick second one, with white arms, better contrast and it saves me very boring and time-consuming work of recoloring every arm manually. Black arms don't blend with skin that well tbh.

RandMuadDib

I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Cheetah

Really? I rather liked the black.
Current Projects:

Wolfran

Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Mando

I like the black. What about gold color to match the sash? That would be nice.

Lijj

I like that Kage, I personally like the one with white; looks Spanish almost. the top looks good dark though. It changes the sprite a lot.
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

Gold is totally out, mando. It would clash with skin a lot, but I can try and post it tomorrow. Anyway 4:3(Koko included) for white, so it will be white. I must say I am happy, this means I won't have to do the boring stuff, hehe. And I agree Lijj, black top seems to make it look very different.

GeneralStrife

I never liked the color of Reis' dress. I can't even tell its the same sprite with that black/red thing going tbh.

Celdia

I always liked Reis' design but the red and black combo really makes it look amazing, Kage. Also, since no one else suggested it, what about red on the arms as well?
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Mando

^ I was thinking about it when I suggested the gold trim... I think maybe the fear it will blend in with the  red on the tail of the dress perhaps?