• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:05:30 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

Eternal

What's interesting is that the second half of the spritesheet reminds me of what happens sometimes if you extend the ISO after patching an ISO with a new patch.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Grond

Unfortunately after searching around a bit more here it looks like the compressed stuff is just some male squire pieces (see melonhead's last post in http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=115.0 ). Perhaps the real compression data is somewhere else, or maybe it doesn't exist at all...

Anyway, I might try to clean up the parts of the priest that are usable, and then if someone else wants to draw the rest, they can.

While I'm posting, I'll toss this simple meliadoul/unused portrait mashup here:

Zozma

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Astral

I don't know exactly but if someone could make a younger looking Zalbag for my patch that would be great please!
That may be, but the mental image of Velius/Belias rifling through a panty drawer like a dirty old man set to this music is too hilarious.

Cheetah

Grond this is great stuff, what the hell is it doing in this thread. PM me and I will take this stuff and turn it into it's own thread so that it gets more attention.
Current Projects:

Astral

What the topic title says =P

Well my cousin gave me the idea

That may be, but the mental image of Velius/Belias rifling through a panty drawer like a dirty old man set to this music is too hilarious.

Xifanie

As long as it's not 18+ I don't mind. I don't even know who Lowell is though
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

RandMuadDib

i could be wrong but i believe in this case Yuri is part of the person's name, not the word that refers to lesbian hentai.
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

MagiusRerecros

A quick google search reveals that Yuri Lowell from the video game Tales of Vesperia.
Move Zig. For great Justice.

Also, Algus sucks up to level 5 donkey balls.

Kagebunji

You know, there is this this nice topic called Official Sprite Request, there goes all the shit like this. Locking the topic.

Dome

July 15, 2011, 09:06:03 am #1112 Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 09:06:55 am by Dome
This sprite would be nice as fuck
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/File:Mimic-FFTA2.JPG

And the skillset is easy to mimic as well

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Wiz

So a few days ago when I learned how to import sprites into FFTEVRGP and downloaded GraphicsGale to follow Celdia's Tutorial on Changing Formation + Pre-Battle screens, I realized just how much I appreciate you spriters very much.

It makes me feel very much empowered to know how to edit sprites now and such :D

Anyways, I was wondering if someone could maybe fix the colors and shape of the hair for the palettes of this old Lezareth Spritesheet by any chance (New Portrait loaded in)?

I know that the alternate colors (sprites 2 - 5) need to be fixed up colorwise in terms of how they match, but I can do that myself so don't worry about that >_>

GeneralStrife

Wiz

July 16, 2011, 05:10:57 pm #1115 Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 05:15:11 pm by Wiz
Quote from: GeneralStrife on July 16, 2011, 12:34:39 pm
Why not use the newer fixed version?

There is, could you link it please?

All what I've heard was that Kage is going to work on the sprites to go with that updated and slick portrait done by Twin. Based on this, I though he was implying that there wasn't a newer version.

glasskyut

did anyone have gundam sprite  :mrgreen:
i think it's cool to make U.C. republic tactics  :mrgreen:

elitekiwisniper

How about Lightning from FF13 that was an awesome game 

GeneralStrife

July 28, 2011, 02:55:51 am #1118 Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 03:04:49 am by GeneralStrife
Or take the time to actually learn to sprite yourself. there are many in depth tutorials provided by the wonderful spriters of this site, me and the other spriters are always here on the forum and on chat to give critiques and advice.

Enosioph

Any ideas of a better mustadio sprite?  :P