• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:42:12 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Final Fantasy Periodic Table of Elements.

Started by Joseph Strife, July 30, 2012, 10:12:58 am

Joseph Strife

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Celdia

I want to know the source for the FF1&2 artwork in there. I can't find much of anything doing reverse searches on the individual panels.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Joseph Strife

I found this pic on Facebook, so i doubt i could find it's source, sorry Celdie. :|
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"

Kaijyuu

Man, those 3d models of the FF6 characters are ugly.

Celdia

Got a little more motivated to look for those FF1 art pieces again. The link on the image wasn't terribly helpful since it just ended up leading back to the FFWiki which I'd already poked through once. Just managed a better search term which found me this:
and I cut down the url to get here http://ffe.hendersongdi.com/ff1/art/ which is a nice open directory with all the FF1 art.

Also, the origin of the table image itself here http://www.stwing.upenn.edu/~rafi/periodic/table.htm# has expanded information on each square if you hover with your mouse over them. Thought that was a nice touch.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Joseph Strife

efrate

K, am  too nerdy in that I was looking for the relationship between the elemental traits and personalities of the characters, like how Na should react highly and near explosively with cl and somesuch, and on the whole be fairly volatile?
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.