• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:16:51 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Save file request - WOTL PSP all abilities mastered, level 1

Started by Tacticsfan1956, May 26, 2021, 07:23:24 pm

Tacticsfan1956

Let me say it warms my heart beyond belief to see a community still exists for this game. I'm a bit of an older gamer now, but I adored this game as a young man.

I've been doing some reading and am struggling immensely with modding, so I'm here to make a brazen request. Could anybody help me out with a save file for WOTL PSP that is simply Ramza in Chapter 1 directly after the initial fights, with a small party of generics with all classes and abilities unlocked and learned? Ideally at Exp Level 1 (or whatever level you start at), but with all the JP grinding finished and abilities learned.

I recognize this is an odd request as I won't be able to use most of the abilities for lack of MP, etc. But it would be the ideal experience for me. Thank you in advance.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Tacticsfan1956

I forgot to mention - and I apologize for the pickiness - if somebody is able to do this, it would also be great if there was:

- no extra money
- no extra items

Essentially I'm looking for a vanilla party at the beginning of chapter 1 at level 1, but with all classes unlocked and abilities learned.

3lric

Just a FYI, this community is about actually modding the game. Not something as simple as just modified saves.

If thats what you wanna do though, there are tools here to help you do that, so id suggest looking into those. This isnt really one of thise sites where you make a request and then its fullfilled. We all do our own things here.
  • Modding version: PSX

Tacticsfan1956

No problem, thanks anyway! I may have figured out a solution.