• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:20:47 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

ARH Lite expansion

Started by JadeKnightblazer, May 30, 2021, 02:52:22 am

JadeKnightblazer

Do you have any plans to expand upon your ARH Lite system? While it works wonders for Ashely Riot, heck even other multi-weapon abilities in 1 class.

I feel there is leaps and bounds this Spreadsheet could provide :)

Example: Certain abilities are only useable while the character is inflicted with a status. - OR - Bravery/Faith must be this high/low.

All in all, ty for all the passion you pour into your projects and to the others that work with you!!!
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: JadeKnightblazer

3lric

Quote from: JadeKnightblazer on May 30, 2021, 02:52:22 amDo you have any plans to expand upon your ARH Lite system? While it works wonders for Ashely Riot, heck even other multi-weapon abilities in 1 class.

I feel there is leaps and bounds this Spreadsheet could provide :)

Example: Certain abilities are only useable while the character is inflicted with a status. - OR - Bravery/Faith must be this high/low.

All in all, ty for all the passion you pour into your projects and to the others that work with you!!!

Eh, the Lite version was made specifically for TLW to make it a smaller hack since TLW is minimalist being that its a base patch made to work as a base for other new mods... No one here is going to know anything about ARH lite since it was made years ago, within my team... If you want something less 'lite' then the 'lite' version, just like, download the full version. There will be no expansion to the 'lite' version
  • Modding version: PSX