• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:51:02 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

help franken spriting akstar

Started by lunar, August 26, 2019, 03:06:51 pm

lunar

August 26, 2019, 03:06:51 pm Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 10:57:30 am by lunar
OK so im trying to start to make a new sprite and its akstar from ffbe im trying to fraken sprite him with the hair of sephroith and the body of asura and what i have so far is not that good but im trying and need a little help. ive seemed to like the hair with sephroith but the hair of the female samurai(IA[archived] but i need to change that color to white too. then the body of the asura seemed fit too cause then i would have to do a bit of changes to that.
  • Modding version: PSX
"Lassworm!."
  • Discord username: Tensho

Valkirst

Ohhh man you got that Exvius monkey on your back?
Completed Sprites
  • Discord username: Valkirst

lunar

lol no but should i keep using the sprites that im using to fraken sprite him or do you recommend different ones?
"Lassworm!."

Valkirst

September 03, 2019, 05:54:28 pm #3 Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 02:45:56 am by Valkirst
Funny you asssk-star I used the Newer Agrias

skin tone is off and there is still a lot of work to do with the colors but I think it rings in the right direction. I feel like you should finish Seifer first though.
Completed Sprites

lunar

lol assk-star but thats a good idea ill finish sifer and then work on this guy 
"Lassworm!."

lunar

i try to just fill in the colors at lest were they are meant to be and ill have to fix up the spots of his cloak but i think i have to do some more little fix ups with sifer but this guy will take a bit of work
"Lassworm!."

Valkirst

Yeah, but the 'left' leg needs to be redone because it's prosthetic and the 'left' arm needs to be just a sleeve and not as animated when it comes to the attack frames. It will mirror it unfortunately but it would still look good.
Completed Sprites

3lric

Quote from: Valkirst on September 05, 2019, 12:04:04 am
Yeah, but the 'left' leg needs to be redone because it's prosthetic and the 'left' arm needs to be just a sleeve and not as animated when it comes to the attack frames. It will mirror it unfortunately but it would still look good.

Look at this guy, giving critics now instead of getting them. They grow up so fast, makes me very proud.

lunar

sounds good working on the left leg and arm will be fun and making sure the arm really isn't animated because its just a sleeve will be a bit difficult but if i put in enough time i should be able to do this. so his leg is like a black metal robotic leg 
"Lassworm!."

Valkirst

Quote from: Elric on September 05, 2019, 03:00:55 am
Look at this guy, giving critics now instead of getting them. They grow up so fast, makes me very proud.

lol thanks!
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Super early work
Completed Sprites

lunar

nice I'll try and work on it with my beginer skilles and see what i can whip up and sorry for very late reblys school and work just have me busy
"Lassworm!."