• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:47:27 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

zalbag as a playable character, plus Zombanes discussion

Started by RandMuadDib, May 18, 2011, 01:59:51 pm

RandMuadDib

Yes, mossfungus spores: r0a2 adds poison, death scentence, and undead.
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Fenrir90

Balbanes' skillset. I always pictured the Heavenly Knight job to have all of Orlandu's skillset + all 4 saps (Zalbag) + Shock (spellblade - Beowulf) totally 16 swords skills in all. Balbanes and Orlandu were bestfriends and rivals if my memories serves me right, this skillset would make him quite a challenge.

RandMuadDib

I think that in an effort to make him actually useful, i shall remove bloodsuck from balbanes, and then perhaps add a couple of generics with bloodsuck, so that it is still a factor in the battle but Balbanes will be able to use his skillset.
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

MysticKnightFF5

May 27, 2011, 10:12:15 am #23 Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 10:18:33 am by MysticKnightFF5
...What if you had Ramza bring him back from being a zombie after the battle? Holy Water works wonders, you know.

EDIT: Make that fight hard and make Zaombanes an Orlandu in stats and skills =D Literally, give him All Sword, because the plot says he uses the same style as Orlandu, except BETTER.
So just remove bloodsuck and make him a powered up Orlandu XD

Debordes

Did anything ever come of this? I came to this forum hoping to find this exact mod. Are there any current patches with a similar mod?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

3lric

This thread is 7.5 years old... no, nothing ever came of this...
  • Modding version: PSX

Debordes

Quote from: Debordes on October 18, 2018, 02:24:18 amAre there any current patches with a similar mod?

No one else has wanted to play as Zalba(a)g?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

3lric

No one who cared enough to make it a mod, clearly...
  • Modding version: PSX