• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 07:50:36 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

I guess I should..

Started by 3lric, January 14, 2012, 10:54:24 pm

3lric

January 14, 2012, 10:54:24 pm Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 11:16:13 pm by Elric42
While this is very late coming, i thought i should probably introduce myself.

I'm Elric42, I found this site back in 2009, tho i did not register until earlier last year, which was actually only to
thank Kokojo for making CoP.

After looking thru the forums and custom sprites and then reading everything in the "Why your project won't be completed" thread
I decided with all my free time, making a mod was definitely something i wanted to do. 2 weeks and 5 events later, Jot5 was born

My general hobbies include, Video Games (duh.) Watching low-budget horror flicks, Mountain Climbing, Hiking, Dirt biking, getting tattooed and doing Piercings.

I'm a licensed piercer which is cool i suppose, but most of my money comes from Fixing and reselling xboxs and other electronics.
I worked at Citibank for 3 years after which i worked for IBM for a while, but after getting fired for BS reasons i decided to go back to what
I was good at, PC and electronic repair. Thru this i make enough money to support myself as well as have a ton of freetime for Jot5.

I have 3 children, Ages 6, 5 and 2. Tho that situation is a bit touchy and I don't choose to talk about it very often

All in all, I'm very glad to be here and I love this community. I look forward to being here for a long long time  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

-Elric42
  • Modding version: PSX

Kokojo

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

3lric

Woo ^^^ Looks I made a friend already  XD

Dome

WELCOME TO FFH, WHERE you can make ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!

Beware: Dreams might explode without a reason

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kagebunji

Heh, welcome Elric, better late than never :P
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Joseph Strife

Haha, Later then ever indeed, Welcome aboard man! :P
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Lijj