• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:12:10 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

FFH's Discord Server

Started by Xifanie, March 31, 2020, 03:43:33 am

Xifanie

March 31, 2020, 03:43:33 am Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 03:57:56 pm by Xifanie

Now now, I know what you'll say: "There's nothing wrong with IRC!" And you'd be correct!

But IRC is for old people. So, for all the youngsters that refuse to get off my goddamn lawn, I decided to create a Discord server. I won't be necessarily very active myself on it myself, but I will receive and look at my @mentions and check from time to time. All of the admin team (Team XENA) will be available on IRC, and most of us should be on Discord too.

Why did it take so long?
It took this long for Discord to get its shit together when it comes to notifications. It looks like I can finally get @mentions on there for what really matters without having to mute everything
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Bonesy

will probably join when i get an opportunity
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Bonesy#9386

yamish

I'll hop on there for sure. Since I couldn't get the mobile irc to work properly for my phone
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Discord username: riggz raggz

Bonesy

i joined a few whenevers ago but didn't see an off-topic channel so i left b/c didn't want to shit up the hacking sections with dog pictures

Xifanie

Dude, we've had an off-topic section for 4 weeks. What are you talking about?
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

3lric

Quote from: Xifanie on May 03, 2020, 08:48:09 amDude, we've had an off-topic section for 4 weeks. What are you talking about?

There has also been a General Chat, since day 1, lol

Bonesy

to be fair i was probably not paying attention because it was late at night iirc