• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 07:59:15 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Ultima Sucks

Started by ffta707, June 24, 2010, 01:09:57 pm

ffta707

I finally took the time to learn ultima with ramza, and it does about 60 damage. Why did they have to base it on MA, if they new squires had shitty MA growth.

Dome

Quote from: "ffta707"I finally took the time to learn ultima with ramza, and it does about 60 damage. Why did they have to base it on MA, if they new squires had shitty MA growth.
1.3 one is way better

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

LastingDawn

Quote from: "ffta707"I finally took the time to learn ultima with ramza, and it does about 60 damage. Why did they have to base it on MA, if they new squires had shitty MA growth.

Uh... Ramza's Squire class has better MA growth than... every other normal class I believe (indeed because it Has MA growth, I forget if Mime beats it?) It's a faster version of an Elemental 3 spell.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

ffta707

For some reason, even though I leveled Ramza up as squire the whole game (Stats are awsome) he still sucks with magic

LastingDawn

That's likely the Multiplier rather than the Growth, if I had to guess. Could be wrong though.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Kaijyuu

I've always considered it to be Throw Stone 2.0.
  • Modding version: PSX

ffta707

That's about what it is. And I'm sure when all of you got it you were probably excited, Like when you first played the game. To me it was a disappointment.

PX_Timefordeath

Cast it on Alma and have her learn it. She'll pwn with it more than Ramza will unless Ramza is a mage.

ffta707

I didn't know she could learn it.