• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 03:12:58 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

SpaceStation 13 Mafia GAME OVER >MAFIA WIN<

Started by PX_Timefordeath, February 28, 2011, 01:32:52 am

PX_Timefordeath

February 28, 2011, 01:32:52 am Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 07:50:34 pm by PX_Timefordeath

You have just arrived on Space Station 13, the newest project by NASA to create a colony in space. After landing, you and your party all left towards their rooms. After looking around a bit, you all hear a voice coming from the speakers everywhere.

"Ahem. Good morning cadets. I hope you all had a nice trip to here. I am the Captain of Space Station 13, the revolutionary new space colony. You're all test subjects for the new experiment, and I hope you all have a ni--*BOOM* Whoa, what the hell?! Why are you two here? Wait, what is tha---AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*continues for 5 minutes*bleh."

5 minutes of silence, then the speakers projects a new voice.

"Oh dear. Looks like somebody here just died. Also, it looked like he put the names of his murders on the wall, but it's so hard to read. Oh, and I just called the escape pod over. They'll be here in a few days. While we wait, how about we play a game? There are two murderers on board who just killed your Captain, and your job is to kill them. Using my magic, it seems we also have a doctor and a cop on board as well. Well this should be interesting."

Welcome to SpaceStation 13 Mafia. The rules are as follows.
1) I am the moderator of this game. Anything I say is Truth, Final, and Absolute.
2) This is my mod color. Do not use this, or attempt to use it to fake mod posts. Doing so will invoke my wrath. This is your only warning.
3) You may NOT quote or screenshot my PMs.
4) You may NOT communicate about the game outside of this thread unless specified in your role PM. This includes, but is not limited to PMs, AoL, IRC, etc.
5) Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day gets lynched. If there is a tie, then there will be a 24 hour tie-breaker round where you can only vote for those 2
6) Days last 96 real life hours, or 4 days, or until someone has a majority of the votes. Nights last 48 hours, or until all night actions are sent. I may extend the night if all night actions aren't sent, but don't expect it.
7) Send in your night actions by the deadline if you have any. Otherwise, you will randomly target someone.
8) You may vote No Lynch if you don't want a lynch.
9) All actions(Votes, unvotes, etc.) must be in bold and be in the syntax ##Vote: Player
10) If you have any questions for the mod, either PM me or post in the thread with MOD: before it.
11) You may NOT EDIT OR DELETE YOUR POSTS. EVER. DO NOT DO IT. If you must edit your post, do it with another post. Also called EBWOP(Edit by way of post)
12) If you are dead, you get only one post, and that post must start with a capital M, followed with as many o's as you want. Nothing else.
13) Have fun and don't be a jerk. Please have consideration for the other players and the mod, and actually PLAY the game by posting and voting.
14) If you are not a part of the game, DO NOT POST IN HERE. Doing so will invoke my wrath, and I will personally make sure something bad happens to you ♥

Playerlist:
1) Kill_Bones
2) Eternal
3) Celdia
4) Scearcely
5) Shade
6) AquiIae
7) Starwaker

Dead List
0) Dome - Town Captain - Killed Night 0
5) Shade - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 1
7) st4rw4k3r - Vanilla Townie - Lynched Day 1
4) Scearcely - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 2

PX_Timefordeath

All role PMs have been sent. Please confirm that you have read the PM and understand it in this thread. Game starts when all 7 players have confirmed.

Aquilae

I've read the PM, and I'm confirming.
:gay:

Celdia

PM received and read: Confirmed.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Eternal

OOC: PM received and read, confirmed.

IC: My first day aboard this station and already someone got killed... that's so like Centcom. Put us all on a station and leave us to die. I wonder who killed that ugly, smelly man? Whoever it was, I'd like to thank them. ...not in an empty room, of course! I value my life too much!
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Scearcely

Celdia

You're an honorary player, what with us being in Spam and all. But since you're dead you're not allowed to post. So hush.

Kill_Bones

Comfirming. (Sorry it took so long, I was at work)

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

PX_Timefordeath

Alright, 6/7 confirmed which is good enough for me. There are two syndicate/mafia players out there, so get to conversing, voting, and lynching!

Votecount:

Not Voting: Kill_Bones, Eternal, Celdia, Shade, Scearcely, Aquilae, st4rw4k3r

Day 1 ends in 72 hours.

st4rw4k3r

February 28, 2011, 08:22:11 pm #9 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 10:45:33 pm by PX_Timefordeath
Vote: Kill_Bones

Because he killed my chocobo, Agaith.

Added those bold tags for you. Also, do NOT edit or remove posts. No more warnings for anyone ~PX

Kill_Bones

Lulzrandomness Time
Vote: Scearcely.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Kill_Bones

The reason? You're the only one here I've never talked to.

-Abraham Lincoln

PX_Timefordeath

9) All actions(Votes, unvotes, etc.) must be in bold and be in the syntax ##Vote: Player
11) You may NOT EDIT OR DELETE YOUR POSTS. EVER. DO NOT DO IT. If you must edit your post, do it with another post. Also called EBWOP(Edit by way of post)

st4rw4k3r

sorry.
my post says I edited it, I only added the reason.

PX_Timefordeath

February 28, 2011, 10:23:11 pm #15 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 10:25:58 pm by PX_Timefordeath
Orz, change in plans. Days now last a week.

Votecount:
Scearcely (1) : Kill_Bones
Kill_Bones (1) : st4rw4k3r
Not Voting:  Eternal, Celdia, Shade, Scearcely, Aquilae

Kill_Bones and Scearcely are at L-3 (3 votes until lynch)

Day 1 ends in 165 hours, or 6 days and 21 hours.

Eternal

Am I the only one who finds it suspicious that Star had a genetically-altered chocobo on the station? I'm voting for Star.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Eternal

February 28, 2011, 10:44:50 pm #17 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 10:46:53 pm by PX_Timefordeath
Vote: st4rw4k3r

Dammit people, bold your votes/unvotes. It's easier to see from your text. ~PX

Celdia

Now now, people. I don't think we need to start lynching people right away. Some general investigation would be in order first, don't you think? We should at least hear from everybody before we go casting accusations.

Kill, st4r, Eternal: Where were you all when this heinous act was committed? Can anyone vouch for your whereabouts?

##Vote: No Lynch

Eternal

Whatever time we take to investigate will be more time for the killer to kill again!

As for MY whereabouts, I was in the bar with the Clown. He was performing a juggling act, and I am easily amused by such things. I heard the scream over the intercom and decided to see what all the hubbub was about.