• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 02:26:16 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

The Best Video Game in the World; Spoilers: Contains Photorealistic Pigeons.

Started by RavenOfRazgriz, July 25, 2012, 09:25:25 am

RavenOfRazgriz

http://www.dlsite.com/eng/work/=/product_id/RE091090.html

...There are no words I can use to describe this game.  It is literally just the best game ever.  If you want a game that's completely fucking insane and hilarious, just try this one.  There's a free trial play in the description and the full game costs under 6 bucks, and it's well worth it.

Just... trust me on this one.

Durbs

• Modding version: PSX

Celdia

I've played it. You would not believe the story. There's mystery, intrigue, jealousy, murder and even a war between angels and demons. Its pretty fucking intense.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

RavenOfRazgriz

Quote from: Celdia on July 25, 2012, 12:25:49 pm
I've played it. You would not believe the story. There's mystery, intrigue, jealousy, murder and even a war between angels and demons. Its pretty fucking intense.

She knows.

...The thing is, we just spoke and realized she didn't even get the ending that's worth buying this game for.  All of the above is THE SECONDARY BULLSHIT.

Kaijyuu

Ah yes, this. Never played it, heard much about it (mostly along the lines of "how the crap is a satirical dating sim actually kinda awesome").

Spoiler alert: That big fat pigeon? He's evil. Sort of a psycho avian killer.

Kalas

I remember I talked about this game for like the longest time in January..

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

VampragonLord

>Raven
>game about birds

...... HES TRYING TO CONVE-94508fojiafjfaewiufhawifawi
VamprOwl: Gee guys this game sure is fun!
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~