• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:04:26 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Glitchy Orbonne?

Started by Pierce, July 22, 2011, 03:33:06 pm

Pierce

I just downloaded the newest version of PW (0.20 I think), and I'm having a problem. In the first battle at Orbonne (with Agrias and Gaffy), everything does 999 damage. There are no other problems I'm seeing, but every single attack does 999 damage and I'm not sure why.
I patched onto a clean iso, I'm 100% sure, and I tried repatching it twice, but it continues to do it.
Has anyone else encountered this problem?
Ignorance itself is a crime! - Miluda

Eternal

That doesn't seem right. Can you post screenshots of MA/PA/etc.?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

GeneralStrife

Joseph Strife

LOL, that haven't happened to me, i'm almost at lionel castle and it's working real nice.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Pierce

I tried another fresh iso, and when that didn't work, ANOTHER fresh iso, damnit that took forever. It still appears to not be working for me. Also, upon further testing, it isn't just at Orbonne, it continues to happen in the Gariland battle as well.
Perhaps it's something to do with the fact that I'm not using ePSXe, I'm using PCSX Reloaded, as I am on a Mac. I know using an emulator other than ePSXe tends to mess things up in CCP as well, so maybe it's the same as Parted Ways.
Ignorance itself is a crime! - Miluda