• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

ASM collection

Started by RetroTypes, April 20, 2020, 02:12:24 pm

RetroTypes

April 20, 2020, 02:12:24 pm Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 04:51:15 pm by RetroTypes
At Xif's request, I'm posting my collection of ASM's here for others to add to their FFTorgASM directory (I'd recommend replacing it actually, maybe placing the old folder somewhere else, since this collection started off with everything in the .492 patcher anyway).

As an important warning: I make no promises that these are the newest or best versions. There's probably some duplicates and some that are under the wrong person. I'll update them as I find time, but if anyone sees any specifically that are outdated or not working, let me know and I'll remove or update them. This includes a lot of hacks that I've collected over the last year of combing the forums and saving the useful stuff, but if there's something really good/cool/useful not included, also let me know and I'll add it!

[EDIT] This collection has made its way into the newest patcher release, the .493 beta! Glain took the time to go over it all and organize it even more, and he fixed a few that were broken, so go get the newest collection in the patcher thread.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: RetroTypes