• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

How to download this game on my pc?

Started by kentyugo, February 21, 2021, 01:06:44 pm

kentyugo

Hi guys , im not that good with computers , so ive downloaded the ppsspp emulator and went to emuparadise to download the game , but none of the link works it says Game is unavailable including the ffhacktics one , pls help guys i really miss this game T_T
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Jumza

Unfortunately we can't share the files ourselves or links to them, all I can say is keep googling! (Or rip it from the disc you own).
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

3lric

Quote from: kentyugo on February 21, 2021, 01:06:44 pmHi guys , im not that good with computers , so ive downloaded the ppsspp emulator and went to emuparadise to download the game , but none of the link works it says Game is unavailable including the ffhacktics one , pls help guys i really miss this game T_T

We will not provide links to roms. A simple google search can get you there.

Emuparadise does not host roms anymore
  • Modding version: PSX

kentyugo

February 22, 2021, 03:10:22 am #3 Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 03:37:32 am by kentyugo
Ive somehow got it done miraculously , thanks guys ! will update if something is wrong again , thanks a bunch
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown