• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 02:47:27 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Allow me to reintroduce myself

Started by Dominic NY18, March 23, 2011, 03:29:05 pm

Dominic NY18

March 23, 2011, 03:29:05 pm Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 03:29:48 pm by Dominic NY18
What's up folks? Since I've been relatively inactive for the past 10 months or so, I feel like I should (re)introduce myself.

I've been a member of FFH since summer '08, though I was lurking around the site since December '07. I was mostly just writing down a battle by battle account of my (unfinished) 1.3 playthrough, which turned into this thread. Along the way, I ended up helping out with several projects and became the projects mod two years ago (I'm :shock: it's been two years since the controversies of lolpatches), mostly because no one else was really willing to do it at the time. FYI, I'm the current moderator of the Progressing Patches and New Project Ideas sub-forums.

The past year or so (10 months really) has been somewhat challenging for me, so I haven't been nearly as active as I used to be around here. I won't go into detail about it here, but things are a little less hectic these days, so I have more time to spare (for now).

Anyway, with my spare time (and my new 15" MacBook Pro :D) I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things around here.

Eternal

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true! :D
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dominic NY18

Thanks. Is this the part where you threaten me with bludgeoning by trout?

Eternal

I forgot all about that, actually. Thanks for reminding me!

(Also, how much was your MacBook?)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dominic NY18

Dammit. I shouldn't have mentioned that.

It cost $1900, but it was from my tax return, so I'm not feeling terrible about it. It would have been much, much more if it wasn't for my discount though.

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"