• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:24:20 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Hello

Started by ffta707, September 03, 2012, 12:28:21 am

ffta707

I'm sure some of you are well aware of who I am. I've been gone for quite a while (2 years or so), and haven't been active on any website for the most part. A starcraft 2 addiction swept over me, and has been controlling me for over a year. I've changed a lot, and I hope everyone can forgive me for my past. I had a hard time making decisions for myself for a while, partly due to my immaturity.

So I do sincerely apologize, especially to Dome and Eternal. Dome was always a supporter of whatever I did, and so was Eternal.

~FFTA707

MiKeMiTchi

Welcome back, ffta707. So what do you plan on doing now? Are you still going to continue working on your patches and stuff?
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

ffta707

Probably commentate (voice is not annoying anymore), and make useful tools. I might make some events for fun, but probably no patches. Maybe more utilities to make patches.

Taichii

Welcome back to FFH, where all your dreams come true!
XD
I'm Taichii.. the handsome vampire..  munyehehe
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Kaijyuu

Taichii only thinks he's handsome. Though I'm partially convinced he's a vampire.

And yeah, welcome back.
  • Modding version: PSX

Dome

Quote from: ffta707 on September 03, 2012, 12:28:21 am
So I do sincerely apologize, especially to Dome and Eternal. Dome was always a supporter of whatever I did, and so was Eternal.

Man, shit happens; Also, it's the internet, so...who cares?
Just don't act like an asshole and you are welcome :-)

P.s: Welcome (back) to FFH, where all your dreams come true!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

ffta707

3lric

Welcome back, looking forward to working with you.
  • Modding version: PSX

ffta707

Joseph Strife

Great to have you back man!
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

MountainDew~

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Holographic #1363