• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:30:34 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Ello!

Started by Million Melodi, August 01, 2011, 03:57:04 pm

Million Melodi

Million Meldoi here, and I find that it's impossible to not join this forum if this game becomes a hobby. I just wanna tweak it, and tweak sa'more... then more. I don't think I'll ever be satisfied until i've done everything to this game.

Ps... That Patch, the expert patch is Amaxing!!!!! :D

Joseph Strife

Welcome to FFH, Where the chance of your dreams coming true rise a little. :mrgreen:
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Million Melodi

I'm Telling you, I actually feel great about being a member!

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Million Melodi on August 01, 2011, 04:34:38 pm
I'm Telling you, I actually feel great about being a member!

Sure you are, as are we, everybody here has the same adction as you, you are always welcome. ;)
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

MysticKnightFF5

Everybody? Huh....
Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams will come true!
Disclaimer: Your dreams may not come true, if they do not, FFH is in no way reliable for A) Your dreams not coming true and B) the psychological, emotional, and social backlash accompanying your dreams not coming true. We in no way shape or form support the previous statement "Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams will come true!"