• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:27:52 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Formation Sprite and Portrait

Started by TobiasVX, April 03, 2022, 03:10:56 am

TobiasVX

April 03, 2022, 03:10:56 am Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 03:43:51 am by TobiasVX
So for some reason when I use JudgeV2 Formation and Portrait Sprites in place of Simon it shows up properly in ShiShi, but when I go to play the game my character uses Ramza CH.1 Formation and Celia/Lettie Portrait and battle sprite...just...how?! I followed all the instruction correctly for Jons(?) Character Creation Tutorial correctly. I even double checked in the ENTD of FFTPatcher to make sure. (Version 494) The only thing extra I did was apply the patch twice because the first time I forgot to check the Apply Slowdown Patch checkbox the first time. PLS HALP!!! This is the first time I have EVER encountered this problem when I patch the game. Ive done about 6 or 7 different ones over the past 7 years so this mess-up is both shocking and down right confusing for me.

TobiasVX

Okay that issue is fixed now. Redid the patch on a clean iso and then did the ShiShi edits. However the starting battle in Magic City Gariland has a Female Squire thats got a black square around it currently. Honestly not really game breaking but sort of annoying. Im using the Female Squire sprite from Journey of the 5.