• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:46:35 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Need some assistance completing my game

Started by Neonseraphim, April 29, 2023, 04:32:01 pm

Neonseraphim

Need assistance with a tutorial how to modify event test messages and assign WoTL exclusive items to stores.  I see that EntryEdit is easy and cool, BUT is PSX only, I almost cried. I am not having any luck with EasyVent Editor Super Perfect 2.1, pretty much everything I click throws some weird error and I have no idea what I am doing with it.  So, if anyone has a good tutorial I can follow for EasyVent Editor Super Perfect 2.1 I will REALLY appreciate it as I am not able to find any tutorials(or maybe suggest a better and easier tool I can use to edit event text), I really only need to modify like 4 of 5 events to finish my game.  Lastly, FFTPatcher v0.494 I see under items WoTL exclusive items that you can make them available in the stores, HOWEVER, you can't assign which stores they will be available at(so defeats the purpose).  Anyone has any information about how I can assign them to the stores they will be available at?

You have my appreciations for taking your time and reading.  Cheers!