• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 04:57:39 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Units start with 0 MP

Started by Rfh, January 17, 2012, 07:31:00 pm

Rfh

January 17, 2012, 07:31:00 pm Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 07:51:25 am by Rfh
I've dream this since I started to hack FFT:  Is there a way to make all units start with 0 MP?
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: rfh

Pride

0 PM?

MP?

And by start you mean at the start of a battle not units begin with 0 MP when they join?
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

formerdeathcorps

It's MP in English, but if you want to change this,

SCUS_942_21
0x4D102
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Rfh

Just only one more thing, that the units recover 1/10 PM each turn or the blank status recover 1/10 PM each turn.

formerdeathcorps

No.  It already exists.  Use Pride's Wall ASM and modify Wall to the status you want to reference.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Rfh

January 18, 2012, 07:53:43 am #6 Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 09:08:14 am by Rfh
I use in my mod the wall status in some enemies. Could be for the blank status, please?
If someone manages to recover 10 PM each turn, much better
This is the last ASM I'll ask in a while, I will not trouble you more. I'll try to learn ASM hacking.
Thanks in advance