• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:11:05 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Valk's Projects: 2021 update (Trance) Terra, Fran, Main Vagrant Story cast +more

Started by Valkirst, May 23, 2014, 03:27:56 pm

azavier

its great! another one im adding to my patch. her job will be Blade Dancer or Feline! looks very good Valk!

Valkirst

Hello, I was sick for the first half of the month really and then the holiday happened so hopefully I'll be back!

Here's 2nd draft Crono!
  • Modding version: PSX
Completed Sprites
  • Discord username: Valkirst

Valkirst

So, I've been gone for a minute... I lost a lot of my work and have been salty af... Oh and I got girlfriend lol and school! So yeah... Hi!
Completed Sprites

lunar

me oh my. How long has it been since iv'e been here. Well lot has happend here too valkirst I mean live is a thing and we live with it. But here is to hoping that i rejoing the spriting community and finsh some old things like sifer an astar but its apart of it and live in every moment
"Lassworm!."
  • Discord username: Tensho

Valkirst

Well I'm back to rework Katt XD
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Okay, here's more and I made the alt based on the colors of Katt's shaman fusion.
Completed Sprites

CONMAN

That's pretty cool Valkirst.  I'm always excited to see some work getting done in the sprite section.

Valkirst

Completed Sprites

Heisho

I like the Large version. Also this one alongside Rei can be used for an additional class since you will have male and female. Looking good man.
Grrr, arwg, hiss, and some other zombie noises...
  • Discord username: Heisho

Valkirst

Thanks Heisho! Just reworked the Katt frame and colors.
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Uploading new portraits here. I need to update my old sprite sheets soon so if anyone is interested they have the updated stuff.
Completed Sprites

stewelement

Valkirst,
I do try to pop in to FFH from time to time but as the years have gone by, somehow I missed your Ashley Riot sprite. I made the one in the Custom Sprites section back in ...2008 (has it been that long...?) and I must say yours is an improvement! I remember struggling with the JRPG hair and the color palette. Happy to see that you figured out how to add in some blue and red. Nice work! I will be attempting to set up The Lion War so I can see it in action!

Valkirst

Quote from: stewelement on August 18, 2020, 04:23:48 pmValkirst,
I do try to pop in to FFH from time to time but as the years have gone by, somehow I missed your Ashley Riot sprite. I made the one in the Custom Sprites section back in ...2008 (has it been that long...?) and I must say yours is an improvement! I remember struggling with the JRPG hair and the color palette. Happy to see that you figured out how to add in some blue and red. Nice work! I will be attempting to set up The Lion War so I can see it in action!

Oh wow! Yeah thank you so much for your original sprite sheet! I'm so glad you approve of it. 😊
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

My lazy ass finally finished herNo message is associated with this attachment.
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Continuing with the 2021 update here are Rei and Katt from BoF. Check pg. 1 for all of my older updated work
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Completed Sprites

Tyler

Hey Valkirst, just wanted to mention your work looks fantastic and you do a great job. :) I admire your efforts.
  • Discord username: tylerf#3233

CONMAN

Decided to work on a sprite that Valkirst had on the Discord.  I added one color and did a lot of copy paste stuff, but this is at least 95% Valkirst work (including the nice portrait)

Probably could use a custom wing based attack animation, but that would have been more demanding than I was up for!