• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

Taichii

i don't pretty much understand the pallette editting.
so if i add pink to the 2nd row of the pallette window? what will happen D:
sorry boss tweenie for the trouble.
but can you please do this sprites? :D
im thinking of making a patch that has a lot of changes in the story with new characters..
we certainly can add jokes and romance to the patch :D
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Twinees

sprites take too long to make, if there is progress on this patch you intend to make, I will consider it then. But for now I have other stuff I want to work on.
The first row in the palette is the sprite palette. The 9th row is the Portrait palette. I dont use graphicsgale myself, but if you are having trouble adding colours to the palette etc, you might want to post something in the help section.

-Twin.
  • Modding version: PSX

Taichii

Than you boss twinees XD
anyway, i've been working on basic nymph using balmafula's body.
the portrait is the last problem XD
that's the one confusing me.

"Desperation"

Taichii

Quote from: Beatrix on December 20, 2011, 12:38:29 am
the sprite request back then realllyyyyy was RARELY FULFILLED ._.

i know what you mean :))))
that's why i started to read and learn from the spriters here at FFH.. try reading tutorials in help and watch lijj's 8part spriting video tutorial :))
the only problem left is portrait making LOLOL

"Desperation"

Beatrix

no one accepts requests no mo! RAAAAAAAAAAWR  :evil: IMMA MAKE MY OWN SPRITES!!  :cool: time for some tutorials. :3 au revoir!

MysticKnightFF5

First, please look at the title of this thread. Done that? Good, now the truth is, nobody ever accepted requests. (except you know, rarely, like the title says)

Beatrix

MysticKnightFF5

Yup! ^_^
Welcome to the Final Fantasy Hacktics Sprite Request Thread, where your dreams (rarely) come true!!!

Kagebunji

This "rarely" word is really just softly said "never". Requests here weren't fullfilled since I joined the site long time ago, and it won't change in a near damn future. Instead of requesting, it is easier to start yourself. And unless those requests are something like people asking for existing sprites or recolors, nothing will get done. And replying to your PM, no I cannot do any of the sprites, since I have enough work already, beatrix.

And forgot to mention that this topic exist only to prevent people from creating countless request topics.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Joseph Strife

Since there aren't many spriters in activity i think a request here would only have a chance of being fullfiled if you have already started it and no other way. Recolor is simple. I think this section will only start metting it's purpose when we have enough spriters here on FFH, till then no deal i think, unless it's some great thing you are requesting and someone realy loved you idea.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Wiz

Just being blunt, but none of you should give a damn whether or not someone posts here asking for a request. Why does it matter to you that someone's asking if you could create a sprite + portrait in the thread that they're supposed to be asking the question in? Seriously, arguing with newer users is only discouraging to them if you're going to bitch and moan about how they're posting/making a sprite request in a thread that's designed for this very reason.

3lric

December 22, 2011, 11:26:36 pm #1171 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 11:46:48 pm by Elric42
While I'm not against requesting help, i would strongly suggest anyone watch this video before you PM a spriter simply because no one has filled your request

The Wacky Adventures of Kagebunji and Twinees Part 1

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Elric42 on December 22, 2011, 11:26:36 pm
While I'm not against requesting help, i would strongly suggest anyone watch this video before you PM a spriter simply because no one has filled your request

You have made maybe my whole year with that video.

3lric

December 23, 2011, 12:36:08 am #1173 Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 12:41:18 am by Elric42
haha, thanx man, glad you like it  :mrgreen:
I made it to thank Kage and Twinees for all their help with Jot5, and i plan to make more of these as well in the future since this one literally look all of like an hour and a half.
Guess i should probably start a thread somewhere for my videos not partaining to Jot5

Taichii

Quote from: Elric42 on December 22, 2011, 11:26:36 pm

HAHAHHAA I LOVE IT XD
MERRY X-MAS TO ALL XD

"Desperation"

Kagebunji

Quote from: Wiz on December 22, 2011, 04:58:15 pm
Just being blunt, but none of you should give a damn whether or not someone posts here asking for a request. Why does it matter to you that someone's asking if you could create a sprite + portrait in the thread that they're supposed to be asking the question in? Seriously, arguing with newer users is only discouraging to them if you're going to bitch and moan about how they're posting/making a sprite request in a thread that's designed for this very reason.

I comletely agree with this, Wiz. You may have noticed I haven't posted in this thread to new users for a while, this time I replied because Beatrix Pm'd me, and I felt like saying something about this.

And this video made me laugh as well, haha. Thank you for this, Elric :D.

RandMuadDib

I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

3lric

chocolatebeard

Saw a bunch of requests for a squall. Just started spriting today and figured I'd give it a shot. I wanted to see if I was on the right track.

Mando

That isn't even a full sheet, and this probably should be a post on its own and not on the request board (because we only come here for the lolz!!!!)

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!