• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:27:05 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Kinda forgot...

Started by thisisstupid999, April 25, 2010, 05:15:49 pm

thisisstupid999

I haven't been playing this game in a while. Been busy with school. Since school is almost over I want to start playing this game again, and my FFTPatcher and LionEditor software somehow disappeared. Someone must have deleted it, and I have forgotten what the most current versions for both of them are. So my question is what is the most recent/best version of LionEditor and FFTPatcher? Thanks. And I'm glad to be back!  :)

Mega_Tyrant

version .457 is the most recent if I'm not mistaken.  Should be a link from the downloads section.
RAWR!

thisisstupid999

Quote from: "Mega_Tyrant"version .457 is the most recent if I'm not mistaken.  Should be a link from the downloads section.
Mega Tyrant! Is that you?!

Mega_Tyrant

yup, it's me.  Never thought I'd be back what with school ramped up like it did.  But I somehow managed to get the chance to check the board on occasion.  There's beensome neat advancements in the community.  Some nice ASM hacks, new custom sprites, I found out quite a while back that it's possible to change formation screen sprites to some degree on the PSP version.  Patcher now has an animation tab, so now you can put sword swings on just about any skill, or change it so that skills use the summon animation (spinning bubbles before cast), etc.  Check it out if you've got time.  I still don't have time, homework eats up easily 6+ hours of my day.
RAWR!

Mega_Tyrant

You'll want to becarefull with shishi though.  It saves as soon as you change the sprites.  I still prefer the older version as it has certain advantages over the new version.
RAWR!

thisisstupid999

I know what you mean. School is killer...I barely have time to get on my PSP anymore. And what happened on gamefaqs? You like died lol. I become a veteran tomorrow then I'm going to put up a sticky request for the topic from a year or two ago when you first helped me with Lion Editor and FFTPatcher. That has helped so many people and it can't be deleted...

Mega_Tyrant

Yea lol, I should of hit Icon 6 months ago but thanks to school I'm still only an Elite.  I check out gamefaqs from time to time, but haven't posted anything meaningful in a while thanks to homework, my accounting homework takes anywhere from 2-3 hours, and my supply chain management homework takes anywhere from 4-12 hours to complete.  Not to mention I also have a business law class and english class so there's lots of papers to write as well.  Thank god I have two easier classes this semester with short homework assignments that only take an hour at most.  I doubt my schedule is gonna get any better, according to my advisor the classes only get harder and the workload only get heavier as I go further, especially because I'm doing a double major.  It's worse because I took it easy in the beginning when the classes were easy and only took 12-15 credits a semester and now I'm forced to take 18 credits a semester until I graduate when the classes are getting tougher.  I haven't actually "played" anything on my PSP in a while either, I think it been a month or more lol.  But anyway nice to see a familiar face again.
RAWR!

thisisstupid999

Good to see you as well, and my way of always getting karma is I just have Gamefaqs as my home page, so that even if I'm not in the mood to check it out that day, I still get karma from being on the website. It works out fairly well. Well, my football is out and I've been playing quite a bit more. I've made special job for Ramza called Sacred Knight. It's really a pretty simple job; just a little text changing and the adding and subtracting of some of his skills, and now I find the game more enjoyable. I gave Ramza some abilities like Judgement Blade and Cleansing Strike since I always thought it was dumb how he was a "special character" and he got the worst skills ever. Granted, some of them are useful, they're not worth it, although I did keep his special skills on the Sacred Knight skillset, like Steel, Ultima, Chant, etc. I kept all those there, but the generic skills like Focus and Stone, I took away.