• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 04, 2024, 02:09:31 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

BladeWolf and Co. Sprite Progress + Downloadable sprite sheets

Started by BladeWolf-FFT, October 23, 2011, 06:18:21 pm

BladeWolf-FFT

October 23, 2011, 06:18:21 pm Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 08:17:52 pm by BladeWolf-FFT
The list of all of my characters and under the list is the downloadable sheet(s).

1. BladeWolf Hunter (Knight job class, ages 14 and 15): 100% done (Sheet is downloadable Even if it happens to be a crappy recolour)

2. Sparrow Hunter (Thief F, BladeWolf's sister): 0%, haven't even started.

3. Yelane Silverwing (Dragoon F): 0% haven't even started.

4. Kira Taka (Monk M): 0% haven't even started.

I will hopefully have more characters by Halloween. ^_^;

EDIT 03/11/11: Still can't access the computers to work on sprites or possibly start on a FFT fanfic.
"I am simply just another sellsword, whether or not you believe me is the question." - BladeWolf Hunter, Final Fantasy Tactics Original Character

Joseph Strife

Great to see another spriter arising! I liked the colors you used for this BladeWolf Hunter. Way to go amigo! Keep up the good job. :D
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

BladeWolf-FFT

Thanks, Joseph Strife! I'm also going to enter the FFT Arena.
"I am simply just another sellsword, whether or not you believe me is the question." - BladeWolf Hunter, Final Fantasy Tactics Original Character

Wolfran

Is this a preview or the whole sheet you have done??
Btw Nice Recolour in Ch.2 Ramza.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

BladeWolf-FFT

Quote from: Wolfran on October 23, 2011, 08:27:25 pm
Is this a preview or the whole sheet you have done??
Btw Nice Recolour in Ch.2 Ramza.

This isn't a preview, this is the entire sheet.
Thanks!  ;)

BladeWolf-FFT

GeneralStrife, seriously, I'm still a n00b at editing FFT Sprites, I can actually do something with Megaman ZX Sprites. And did you ever happen to check the date that I joined on? I just joined yesterday. Like I said, I'm still a n00b at editing FFT sprites! >_<

Vanya

Make sure to change the background color back to black after you're done editing as a rule of thumb. Also, You should seriously consider what you're gonna do with Ramza's head. Unless you come up with something different your sprites will never be more than a recolor.

I also like the colors on the knight form.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

BladeWolf-FFT

GeneralStrife

hahaha, I didn't mean quality wise man. I ment the layout and shit. Don't take so much offense.

Kagebunji

Well, you are a beginner, so simple headswaps and color swaps are the good way to start. However, what GS probably meant is that the sheets you posted aren't the entire sprites, they lack the attack animations and second set of arms. Look at any other sheet in ShiShi to see how a full sprite looks, in case you don't know.

BladeWolf-FFT

Vanya

No Worries. Just download the Final Fantasy Tactics Patcher and use the Shi-shi Sprite Editor that comes with it to extract the sprites from the game CD that you got totally-legitimately-and-didn't-download-from-anywhere-and-even-if-you-did-you-won't-mention-it-here-anyway and work off of those.
¯\(°_0)/¯

BladeWolf-FFT

October 25, 2011, 10:45:51 am #13 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 07:05:16 pm by BladeWolf-FFT
Okay, I'll have to do that after Christmas when I get my new Apple laptop. Anyways, I'd better head for school, I'll still be logged in on the laptop. Later! ^^

Edit: Well, I'm back.