• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:26:23 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

[Sprite] Generic Hermit_W WIP

Started by Lijj, June 28, 2010, 07:48:05 am

Lijj

Actual BMP of portrait varies slightly as the palette here has a lightest red but lacks the white. This was one of our first collab-concept-It's Chun-Li Hair hehe.
  • Modding version: PSX

R999

Portrait looks great overall. Some of the shading in the top right area needs to be fixed. Something dosen't feel right about the lips.

I like the cheekbone outline of the Dancer portrait more, it would give her a slightly better balance since she has a lot of weight in the top left. The Dancer's face appears to be slightly more round as opposed to a straight heart shape.

@Lijj: Remember to put the BMP in the dbox so I could fix some of these things!

Lijj

R999, We don't want to over use the Dancer face. This is Mediator W's  face the only thing I changed on the actual face was her eyes. Otherwise I see what you mean.  The lips are just a copy paste of mediator's original lips; I mean go ahead and darken them, but It's original style. I put the 16 - color bmp portrait in the Drop box this morning. I wouldn't go for the dancer cheeks either but do what you will. (See IA portraits)

Smash

Hm

I think this could come in handy.

It's a dancer cleanup I did to be used as a female base. Open to edits of any kind, and a different look when compared to the old one
The arms could be especially useful.

Lijj

very cool!... I like her belly. R999 please use this.

Kagebunji

Definitly use Smash's Dancer body. No one knows it exist TBH, it is forgotten by many in his topic.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

R999

That's a very nice clean up that I have used several times (when prototyping) in the past. However I have to say that the Celia/Lettie colorization of the dancer's outfit looks quite nice in-game (the Hermit job is also inspired by the Assassin class itself). As you can probably tell by now, I am not a fan of woman exposing too much...  Those bracelets are also a nice accessory to the otherwise naked arms. As a general rule of thumb for FFT arms, it's either gloves, armor, or arm accessory.

I might be tempted to close up the gap in the belly area, if you want them to look more unique.

Lijj

I say it's a nice offering and It makes her look less chubby. Maybe she can be used for a succubus base.