• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:26:25 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Final Fantasy Tactics - War of the Girls

Started by mucus, May 20, 2012, 05:49:28 am

mucus

femramza should be soon enough. . . i still need some help with femdelita

Kagebunji

Quote from: mucus on May 30, 2012, 12:48:55 pm
. . . i still need some help with femdelita

FemDelita definitly needs curly hair, haha.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

skiploom188

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
======================================================================
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542
======================================================================

Neophyte Ronin

At least now everybody can wear a ribbon.  I've always figured females were easier to handle by virtue of that fact.

There should be a change log or master document that describes everything we should expect from the game, in case anything gets switched around a great deal.

With a single Sex running the show, that puts the extreme Zodiac compatibility into question.  Will it work as usual?  If so, then nobody should be given the shot of high-octane hits and effects.  It will be halved instead.

Glaring fan-service aside, will there be a concrete, plausible tale behind the incidence of females in the game?  And if that's the case, shouldn't any incidents or graphics featuring males (i.e. the Bar, Shop, Dispatch Office, and Black Market) be redone just like the Title screen?  There are three versions of three of them, then two of the last.  Massive sprite reworking must be conducted before the cinemas look passable.  In any case, that's a load of work.

It's also a load of awesomeness.  Keep it up and be sure to request something specific if you need help.

3lric

October 25, 2012, 07:58:42 pm #44 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 07:55:09 pm by Elric
mucus, you asked me to un-archive this so that you could continue work on it. Do you intend to or not?

This better Dome?
  • Modding version: PSX

reinoe

Quote from: mucus on August 23, 2012, 12:00:58 pm
after a lot of contemplation i have decided to leave.
if you need me... (who would?) email me mucusnetbook@gmail.com
My dreams can come true!

3lric

reinoe, im aware. He asked me to unarchive it just 3 weeks ago

Xifanie

And he hasn't logged in in over 3 weeks. Plus he's banned from chat...
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

3lric

Yea, it was on chat when he asked me, it was probably longer thn 3 weeks, i just know it was after the msg tht was posted above. That also explains why he tried to contact me on irc last week, but not from ffh.

Ill archive it again when i get off work.