• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Bug in DeSgeretjin's AIO Editor?

Started by Ethereal Embrace, July 22, 2022, 11:06:16 am

Ethereal Embrace

I don't know if this is happening specifically because of my computer/OS or whatever, but any time I try to do anything regarding the Warrior's skillset called "Arts of War", it will instantly and immediately go back to the Soldier's skillset of the same name. This means I cannot make any changes to Warrior skills or even add those skills to a random unit in the formations tab.

What should I do?

nitwit

Zeke_Aileron

Quote from: Ethereal Embrace on July 22, 2022, 11:06:16 amI don't know if this is happening specifically because of my computer/OS or whatever, but any time I try to do anything regarding the Warrior's skillset called "Arts of War", it will instantly and immediately go back to the Soldier's skillset of the same name. This means I cannot make any changes to Warrior skills or even add those skills to a random unit in the formations tab.

What should I do?

The main reason it does this is because both the Soldier and Warrior share the same Skill set in Vanilla, you need to either change the name of the skill set for either the Soldier's and or Warrior's to be able to edit their skill sets separately in the editor.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Zeke Aileron™#0606