• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:49:38 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Question about the "syst" in hacking tools download

Started by xingha, July 06, 2011, 12:49:08 pm

xingha

I want to modify my FFT:WotL (PSP version) but the "syst" about CDMage saying PSX. Does that mean i can't use CDMage for my FFT:WotL?

Moreover, where could i download these:
(1) Shishi Sprite Editor (.457)
(2) FFTacText
(3) FFTPatcher
(4) FFTorgASM

Well, i haven't seen them in the download section, just FFTPatcher Suite but im not sure if this one is the same with FFTPatcher. I do not know if the added word Suite will make them totally different. Pls help!

RandMuadDib

FFTPatcher Suit includes all 4 of those programs.

War of the Lions is the PSP version, and CDMage won't work with it because its a UMD, not a CD. You have to get UMDGen, which a free download you can find with google.
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

xingha

July 08, 2011, 05:47:26 pm #2 Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 06:03:44 pm by xingha
Sorry but im completely innocent into hacking, what is UMDgen? And what am i gonna do with it? What will i do with UMDgen with my FFT:WotL ISO?

Oh and how i can tell if i meet the required system requirement as im not too knowledgeable of computer specs? It says "System Requirements:
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher". The laptop i am using is Windows XP, Core 2 Duo.

Pickle Girl Fanboy

.NET is just a software framework that .NET languages like C# need to function.  Your laptop probably has it already, if it's less than 7 years old, and if FFTPatcher doesn't work, then Google ".NET Framework 2.0 download".

I play PS1 FFT, so I can't help you with the other stuff.

Doesn't this belong in Help?

xingha

Thx for clearing me about the ".net" thing. Now is about UMDgen and i do not know what it is.