• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 10:51:15 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

My most used team for battles

Started by DekuLinkX707, November 29, 2010, 10:52:25 am

DekuLinkX707

This is my selected few from mr party I use the most for battles.

Ramza-Lvl.68-Dragoon as of now, working on mastering it. almost done. Has squire as secendary (to use focus and shout to raise stats and gain easy JP)
Gerald-Lvl.53-Bard (almost mastered, Has all songs learned, just need to get fly) as Orator as secendary (mastered Orator). In the process of leveling him up and mastering Bard.
Luso-Lvl.65-Samuri with Huntcraft as his secendary (for the same reason as Ramza).
Hadrian-Lvl.64-Black Mage with Iaido as secendary. He's the one i'm working on to be my Dark Knight. Over half way there. ;D
Agrias-Lvl.67-Holy Knight (mastered), with items as secendary with the ability Throw Items. Very usefull.

And no i havent beaten it yet. I'm going to get my Dark Knight before my next Story Battle. I wanna get him early. Also can't wait to get Orlandu so I can give his Excalibur to my Dark Knight so he'll have infinite Haste. ;D

ffta707

I got my main character a Dark Knight a while back. It's not worth it ;). It wasted 3 days of my life. TBH, I'd rather have my Ramza a squire, since it makes him a tank.

Dark Knights aren't bad (Obviously), but they aren't worth the suffering.

DekuLinkX707

Quote from: "ffta707"I got my main character a Dark Knight a while back. It's not worth it ;). It wasted 3 days of my life. TBH, I'd rather have my Ramza a squire, since it makes him a tank.

Good god man, why would you want to make any main character a Dark Knight? Have you seen what they look like? It's like a pimped out Black Mage.
Anyways, i know Ramza's best class is squire, that's why its my secendary, but I'm just mastering a few other classes while I level up Luso and my Bard. After I get done, I'll be a Squire with Jump as my secondary.
I have a whole team planned out that will totaly kill when I'm finished with it. ;D

ffta707

Quote from: "DekuLinkX707"
Quote from: "ffta707"I got my main character a Dark Knight a while back. It's not worth it ;). It wasted 3 days of my life. TBH, I'd rather have my Ramza a squire, since it makes him a tank.

Good St. Ajora man, why would you want to make any main character a Dark Knight? Have you seen what they look like? It's like a pimped out Black Mage.
Anyways, i know Ramza's best class is squire, that's why its my secendary, but I'm just mastering a few other classes while I level up Luso and my Bard. After I get done, I'll be a Squire with Jump as my secondary.
I have a whole team planned out that will totaly kill when I'm finished with it. ;D

Lol, that's what I thought after I did it. The sprite is awesome.