• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:08:45 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

HELP I can’t go forward

Started by KOMBO KILLER, July 19, 2023, 02:22:59 pm

KOMBO KILLER

July 19, 2023, 02:22:59 pm Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 05:33:48 pm by KOMBO KILLER
I'm doing fft1.3 mod for the most part everything been fine until I got to chapter 4 my cutscenes got buggy like malak wasn't there in he's death but it's w.e but now the cutscenes for Mustadio and his dad won't play no matter what just stays on now loading I used the cheat to try to force the cutscenes from Records its super bugged I did download a clean vanilla copy and it did not work as well I don't know what to do
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

Quote from: KOMBO KILLER on July 19, 2023, 02:22:59 pmI'm doing fft1.3 mod for the most part everything been fine until I got to chapter 4 my cutscenes got buggy like malak wasn't there in he's death but it's w.e but now the cutscenes for Mustadio and his dad won't play no matter what just stays on now loading I used the cheat to try to force the cutscenes from Records its super bugged I did download a clean vanilla copy and it did not work as well I don't know what to do

Welcome to 1.3. The mod isnt hosted or supported here. But if this is not normal behaviour for said mod (i didnt play it) then either your patch was bugged, or your iso was dirty when you patched
  • Modding version: PSX