• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:25:31 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

ffta2 monster recruitment

Started by arrep, November 23, 2021, 04:20:36 am

arrep

hi I wanted to know if there was a way to make monsters recruitable and have them in the party, for example if someone already had a file with all the monster codes that they could pass me (already set) or if maybe there is a mod that makes it possible to capture again monsters through the hunter as in ffa.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

ScarletMagi

November 24, 2021, 04:36:46 pm #1 Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 07:04:09 pm by ScarletMagi
Edit: nevermind the below, I somehow missed this was about ffta2 not ffta. Despite you even mentioning ffta, I don't know what's wrong with me sometimes lol

I don't know of a monster recruitment mod, but Leonarth's engine hacks have an option that lets morphers turn into the captured monsters completely, instead of doing the half-assed little dance and using only active skills as the monster. Once the morpher has morphed, it's exactly as if you are using the monster in your party.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown