• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:39:15 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

ffta2 monster recruitment

Started by arrep, November 23, 2021, 04:20:36 am

arrep

hi I wanted to know if there was a way to make monsters recruitable and have them in the party, for example if someone already had a file with all the monster codes that they could pass me (already set) or if maybe there is a mod that makes it possible to capture again monsters through the hunter as in ffa.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

ScarletMagi

November 24, 2021, 04:36:46 pm #1 Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 07:04:09 pm by ScarletMagi
Edit: nevermind the below, I somehow missed this was about ffta2 not ffta. Despite you even mentioning ffta, I don't know what's wrong with me sometimes lol

I don't know of a monster recruitment mod, but Leonarth's engine hacks have an option that lets morphers turn into the captured monsters completely, instead of doing the half-assed little dance and using only active skills as the monster. Once the morpher has morphed, it's exactly as if you are using the monster in your party.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown