• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:54:13 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

did this die?

Started by Archael, October 03, 2010, 02:54:28 pm

mav

I certainly hope not. I think LD's been having computer issues or something, but I know a spriter or two are hard at work for this project.

LastingDawn

No, I'm back. My internet went out in early August.  From there I accessed from the school until the College Blocked FFH! Oy, that certainly put a damper on things, and to make matters worse! And to top it all off, my brother's computer broke! It was quite a bunch of random coincidences, but now my sister has Finally paid the bill, so I am back.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Archael

I didnt ask if ur back or not

I asked if merc is dead?

I dont remember the last time this got a significant update tbqh

LastingDawn

What rings as "Significant"? The systems that Philsov and others had suggested is fully implemented and testing seems to be going well. The only hold back currently is events, which is purely my responsibility, so I'm afraid that until I have a presentable product, yes, things will be a bit slow.

Art of War

Archael

If you are working on events and you want any videos done let me know!

LastingDawn

Certainly, but mostly they're just reversions of older events already shown (though I am rather proud of these re-edits.) though there is one new scene with the (newish...) character Cherie. It is mostly a lot of talking. No new events for the battles as of yet.

Art of War

Archael

well, the FFH channel is there... might as well put it to good use

let me know

LastingDawn

Hmm, alright. Ideally I would like to show the first events again with advanced dialogue and the upgraded classes. Only problem, for whatever reason is getting the intro event to work how I like. Other then that it seems things went well, upgraded Gariland Guests scene, better battle dialogue in that fight.  Farewell to Cherie is a new scene included (still need to make the Bars & Brawls scene...) Mandalia is more or less unchanged as is Meet Lavian Lunari. Mission: Start! Still hasn't been developed (missing a lot of evtchr's for it.) Longibunne Clan is still the same with some updated text, Dorter Ambush is the same, Ominous Feelings has started development, Confronting Blansch and Bolmna has been in development for some time, but I'm not satisfied with it yet.

Art of War

Kagebunji

I could work on EVTCHRs, they seem fun. One thing though, I never did this, and dunno where to get these frames, so you gotta tell me. Also, I need few answers about palettes and such. I dunno how you would insert it in-game.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

LastingDawn

Hmm... the palettes are a matter of difficulty. Though I believe it's a matter of importing similar to a .bmp where palettes are concerned. You can get the frames using the FFTEVGRP on the main site, from there you just need a Battle.bin and an EVTCHR.bin.

Art of War

Kagebunji

Well, do some list of what you need for me , and I will start ASAP.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

ffta707

I was trying to help out LD, but school hit me hard. It seems like I always end up coming with a phony excuse. Although it's really not an excuse, and I'm still trying to use any free time on it.

LastingDawn

School hit me hard as well... especially this report. That's over and done with. Sorry for the wait everybody.

Art of War

warrioroflight

What's the most recent patch that's been released?