• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 17, 2024, 08:18:50 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Issue with check boxes in FFTPatcher

Started by Rythe, September 30, 2009, 09:38:31 pm

Rythe

September 30, 2009, 09:38:31 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Rythe
Got this issue with FFTPatcher where whenever I click on any check box, it automatically unchecks it a second or two afterward. Nothing else reverts to default, so it's just this. I have the 0.271 and 0.457 versions, and it happens on both. If I check a box and then click on another tab, the check stays there, but will start acting funny again if I uncheck and check it again. Obviously this is really annoying and I don't wanna do it for everything. Any ideas on how to fix this? All I think I've figured out so far is that something's up with my computer if both versions are messing up. I'm running Vista, if that helps any.
(>^_^)>----------------------@(>X_x)>
YO-YO'D

Vanya

September 30, 2009, 11:10:59 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Vanya
Make sure you have the latest .NET framework installed.
Also, if you are running a lot of other programs you might get delays as the patcher uses a good amount of RAM.
Obviously that should only be a problem if you are short on RAM.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Rythe

October 01, 2009, 12:08:59 am #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Rythe
I installed .NET Framework 3.5 and rebooted, but no go. I also tried closing out every other program and it still kept giving me problems. Thanks for giving me a reply, though, and if you have any more suggestions, I would love to hear them since I'm reaching. In the meantime, I'll keep fiddling around with the program and hope I get lucky.
YO-YO'D

Rythe

October 08, 2009, 10:41:42 pm #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Rythe
I still haven't found a solution, but I did notice another thing with FFTPatcher. When I open it up and create a new patch, some of the checkboxes briefly flash every second. Also, the checkboxes in the Animations tab work just fine. O_o

Hopefully that means something to somebody.

EDIT: Umm, I don't know how, but now they're finally working again. All I did was install AVG and started scanning...and my comp overheated and shut down. Strange, but I gots mah boxes working again!  :P
YO-YO'D