• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:01:35 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

[Sprite] Generic Shooter_M WIP

Started by R999, June 19, 2010, 09:32:39 pm

Archael

for the vote, I the 3rd one is best

Asmo X

Yes I agree. It has the most definition. The early concept was just a mess of pixels.

Zozma

i remember that portrait, i think i still have it. i created it for someone who wanted it as an avatar.

(it should probably just be redone completely tho, horrible pillow shading and because of the direction its facing, the scar would be on the wrong side)
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Lijj

R999 this is looking sensational.
  • Modding version: PSX

Kagebunji

Lookin good, though two things:
Trench coat really looked good.
And darken the second shade of gray, it is kinda too bright. But there is a high possibility that my monitor is doing this.

As to Ken, I think Seushiro made it. When he was still here, he made some great things.

R999

@Kage: If you want, you can try adding the trench-coat for him (show me some prototypes of the front walking frames). I can do the back views no problem. I also have part of the front views completed as you can see in the Sheet I provided earlier.

Second shade of grey?... hmm I might know what you mean.

@Zozma: I'll... make a new portrait.

Kagebunji

R, you had it already on this sprite once, it was Zalbag cape if I am not mistaken, paste it in, it made him look better + he looked less like Balthier.

R999

@Kage: Did you somehow missed my post regarding the coat?

I didn't like how it turned out on the front walking frames... I am sure the back views would look great.

Kagebunji

Heh, maybe I did, sorry. Can you post gif? I wanna see how it looked. Hmm, let's think of something else, I really can't escape the feeling that Bard's....blue thing could work(the one I used for my first Shooter, without the hood and mask though). Hey, now that I think about it, they are kind of Assassins, yeah? How about a mask? It will looks strange I bet, but you can at least try to see how it will look.

Zozma

@Zozma: I'll... make a new portrait.[/quote]

lol yeah, that portrait was sooo back in the day and i never was good at them to begin with. im probably the most notorious pillow shader
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!