• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 12:23:47 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

FFH Second Forum Mafia Game: Texas Justice Mafia Sign Ups!

Started by PX_Timefordeath, March 24, 2011, 12:43:06 am

PX_Timefordeath

March 24, 2011, 12:43:06 am Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 12:24:22 am by PX_Timefordeath
Welcome everybody to the sign ups of the second forum mafia game, from the demands of Eternal under threat of death. This game will be considerably different from the last one, as we're using a different set up known as Texas Justice Mafia. In this set up, there will be the standard Scum team, which gets 1 kill every night. However, everybody else will be a Town One-Shot Vigilante, which means that once throughout the whole game, on any night phase, a person may kill someone in the game, then lose this power completely. Also, this game is fun when there are large amounts of people, so I expect a higher turn out than the last game. I also want at least TWO people who have played Mafia/Werewolf before before I start the game.

1. Mein Fuhrur
2. AquiIae
3. Celdia
4. Mikuru
5. st4rw4lker
~

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Celdia

Oh god. Sign me up. Night 1 will be a festival of blood and gore as no one will want to go down without taking their shot at somebody.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

VampragonLord

March 25, 2011, 05:50:29 am #4 Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 05:57:10 am by VampragonLord
I'm in! i call dibs on shooting eternal~ someone make sure to avenge me

15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

st4rw4k3r

I'm in again!
Woot! I can't wait to see what happens this time!

st4rw4k3r

st4rw4k3r