• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:32:30 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Re-Release Info and Changes

Started by 3lric, July 03, 2015, 08:16:32 pm

RJ Cid

Yes yes yes... A bunch of underrated characters from all our favorite animes, video games, and "other" will be showing up. We keep suggesting characters. Not to be misunderstood... I'm excited too :mrgreen:. It just seems that the possibilities run endlessly.

I'm simply curious if these suggestions are actually helping or are we delaying the re-release and Chapter 2? Characters aside, is there any other part of this project that seems lacking? Or anything we could input that might expedite things?

Please excuse me (everyone) if I seem out of line. As said, top-notch work and many thanks. And if I'm wrong and everything here is as it should be... put Vampire Hunter D in the mix. A creepy battle with him in the very dark castle setting seems like a great idea for a mark (hypocrisy; sometimes *sigh* it just feels so damn good...)

Jumza

Suggestions are like doing the opposite of keeping chapter 2 / re release from being completed, the motivation from people's interest helps keep the people working on it going!
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

RJ Cid

Never thought of it that way, but it does make sense. 

Damn it! If I was immortal, I would totally be committing seppuku right now!  :mad: For the dishonor I have wrought upon this thread!

KingUrameshi

Body, Mind, Soul ALL ARE SHEARED AWAY!!
If to serve this purpose I am to be despised, my body scorched and blackened... SO BE IT.
If to serve this purpose I am to command forbidden magicks... SO BE IT.
Though my body may be tainted; though my mind may be tainted I imbue thee with thought.

I SWEAR as the GODS SWEAR and breath life into the VOID!!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You have allies... Friends that would risk their lives, and I am one of them.

3lric

Jumza

Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Pandemoniu

Quote from: Elric on September 29, 2015, 08:34:15 pm
Lol, taint.

Anyway, here's some things:

Neato! Thanks for the screenshots. They always get me excited! :)

I don't suppose you could spare a couple more?

3lric

Lol, do you even know what these are?

RayKamiya

Ok look its FFT the choose your own adventure edition XD

3lric

Lol. It's part of one of the 4 Sound Novels that were not avaliable in the English version of FFT.

Pandemoniu

Quote from: Elric on September 30, 2015, 08:50:56 am
Lol, do you even know what these are?

No. They aren't part of JOT5?

It's been awhile, so I was hoping to bum a couple of screenshots from you.

3lric

Bum a couple screenshots?

Yes they will be in jot5.

KingUrameshi

Good to hear man. Really looking forward to it, this game keeps getting better all the time. Its going to make immersion so much more like i'm in the tavern taking jobs and drinking with dragoons.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You have allies... Friends that would risk their lives, and I am one of them.

Pandemoniu

Quote from: Elric on September 30, 2015, 01:29:45 pm
Bum a couple screenshots?

Yes they will be in jot5.

"Bum" in this case more or less means "beg".  :oops:

Hyraldelita

if i think that when jot5 will be finished, i will play this patch more or less the same time i played FFT, which means 18 years.. i will still be playing this patch when i'm 50 XD

3lric

Quote from: Pandemoniu on September 30, 2015, 04:15:37 pm
"Bum" in this case more or less means "beg".  :oops:

Sure, here ya go:

Quote from: Hyraldelita on September 30, 2015, 04:36:16 pm
if i think that when jot5 will be finished, i will play this patch more or less the same time i played FFT, which means 18 years.. i will still be playing this patch when i'm 50 XD

<3

Pandemoniu

Quote from: Elric on September 30, 2015, 05:14:15 pm
Sure, here ya go:

Thanks! :D

Although... Jumza, I think it was, he already showed that one to taunt someone who mentioned how hard Lamias and Babus-es were.

3lric

Jumza

Elric showed the guy that picture but I'm the one who made the event! I only made about 4 (?) for chapter 2, but I'll do more in ch3 / 4.

Pandemoniu

Quote from: Elric on September 30, 2015, 07:29:49 pm
Nope, that was me :P

Heh, my bad.

Quote from: Jumza on September 30, 2015, 07:35:45 pm
Elric showed the guy that picture but I'm the one who made the event! I only made about 4 (?) for chapter 2, but I'll do more in ch3 / 4.

Ah, I see.

Yeah, my recollection was a bit fuzzy on that point.

That battle's gonna be toughie, isn't it?