• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:47:08 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Need help with the merc. patch guys

Started by Lycansbane, December 01, 2009, 06:09:37 pm

Lycansbane

December 01, 2009, 06:09:37 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Lycansbane
I got the game so no prob with the ISO i cant seem to get the ppf-o-matic to patch the game LD said i might need the Extended ISO but dunno what that is (i hate computers frustrating to no end at times lol) been waiting to play this demo for a year now so any help would been helpful btw to all the guys and girls who made the games and sprites love the work 1.3 is still tearing me a new one so loving it and love the art work in the sprites mainly the Tifa,Vincent and Cloud any chance of making a Ichigo sprite from Bleach lol feel free to private message me if you know how to fix the problem i have

SilvasRuin

December 01, 2009, 10:09:59 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SilvasRuin
Opening it in the latest Shishi should be plenty to restructure the ISO and extend it, I think...