• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 06:07:01 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Awkward Glitch?

Started by MagiusRerecros, May 24, 2011, 02:58:47 pm

MagiusRerecros

I just finished the battle at Zaland, and in the scene afterwards (where Mustadio explains Engineers, guns, and such), Ovelia started glowing red for no apparent reason. It was like I was holding square in combat and she was an enemy. Any thoughts on why this might be? It's very strange.
Move Zig. For great Justice.

Also, Algus sucks up to level 5 donkey balls.

Eternal

What patch are you playing? (If any.)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

MagiusRerecros

1.3030 EasyType Complete for PSX

Eternal

If possible, take a screenshot. Might be an emulator error, too. I -think- I've seen that before, but with the blue team.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Pickle Girl Fanboy

How do you take a screencap with an emulator?  I just get this.

Eternal

Depends on the emulator. For ePSXe, it's defaulted to F8, I believe.

Koruten

You can always use the very handy 'Print Screen' or PrtScr Button located above your Home button. It copies your desktop to a clipboard. All you have to do is paste, crop, and save in an image editing program.

@Magius
Mabye its the sprites. Did you change any character sprites?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

MagiusRerecros

I changed Ramza, Mustadio, and I believe Agrias, but not Ovelia. I don't have any saves from that early anymore, so I'm replaying through to see if I can get it to happen again. BTW, I'm playing the psx version on the psp; normally I use pSX, but for now I wanted the portability of a psp.

Koruten

Try reverting the changed sprites to normal, it might work.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown