• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:00:48 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Polearms/lances damaging 2 tiles?

Started by darkskyx, December 25, 2020, 10:01:05 pm

darkskyx

Hey, I just played some FFT on PSP and PSX versions and I saw that some lances doesn't work as I remember, didn't that weapons use to hit in 2 tiles? I feel like that weapons used to be so good because of that. It's a bug? It's intended? Maybe I'm confused with FFTA.
And if you know how, I'm interested if I could make that work in a FFT hackmod. Thanks for those who will answer.
  • Modding version: WotL

✪ Emergence 2 for PSP (EN/ES) - Play it now! ✪
A vanilla+ experience for PSP. Actual patch: 1.0+. More fixes in v1.1!
  • Discord username: darkskyx#9825

Xifanie

This was never a feature of FFT. I couldn't say which game you were thinking about though.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

3lric

Would seem a bit odd since it would imply that you are stabbing straight through the first unit...

That meaning said, it is a thing in at least 1 TRPG ive played... Maybe Vandal~Hearts or Saiyuki
  • Modding version: PSX