• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

Zetaro

alright im not one to be a burden on people but...im woundering how you guys are making sprites, its seems it takes alot of time to even make one. but i wanted to give it a try. to see how i do. as you could tell i have a weird account name, i made it up years ago hoping i could attempt to make him. ive tried drawing him, but its really no use, so i thought maybe if i get good at making sprites i could make one in his image, which foreverly burns in my skull. if you dont want to help me i understand i have that effect on people, but if you do, i would appreciate it alot...also id kinda like to see ichigo all finished.(i saw the images and they looked good.)
Everyone will know the name Zetaro!

Smash

Quote from: "Zetaro"alright im not one to be a burden on people but...im woundering how you guys are making sprites, its seems it takes alot of time to even make one. but i wanted to give it a try. to see how i do. as you could tell i have a weird account name, i made it up years ago hoping i could attempt to make him. ive tried drawing him, but its really no use, so i thought maybe if i get good at making sprites i could make one in his image, which foreverly burns in my skull. if you dont want to help me i understand i have that effect on people, but if you do, i would appreciate it alot...also id kinda like to see ichigo all finished.(i saw the images and they looked good.)
Who is "him"? A character of yours?

Spriting and pixel art in general is essencially drawing, and one hard medium to grasp.

You can sprite in a graphics program like Graphics gale, Paint (XP and Vista version) or Photoshop; the program used won't matter much, as you are the one who controls every pixel placed. Once you got your file open and the sprites to edit, proceed with the brush tools. Many people opt to edit over pre-made sprites to make their characters, a recommended way to learn and practice.

You must be more specific.

Zetaro

hmm makes sense hmm ill try praticing on some character and see what happens. i know im not be very specific bare with me, i know nothing of this but ill try =D. and yes "him" is a character of mine.

Vangpride

Yea i've been wanting to make my own char lately too...zzz

Zetaro

here it is. the first one ive edited. I know its not much to look at but ill get better.

jimmyjw88

Hmm...You're trying to make her/his eyes visible but not the face? Well, unless your eyes glow, I don't think it'll work, well logically speaking.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

aeriolewinters

basically, This is what I expect from the new garnet I'm requesting...

1.Short haired
2.The White Robe overlapping her usual clothes but it's used like a mantle.

Zetaro

i know im trying to fix the eyes to where they glow, i have the colors, now i just have to is fix it.

i fixed it  :)

TragicHero

I hope this is the place to ask for it...but would it be possible to request a Cammy sprite?  The "Delta Red" version, as she appears in Super Street Fighter II and Street Fighter IV.  :)

Smash

Only if you pay me good money.

Try make it yourself, and we'd gladly help.

WELCOME TO FFH, WHERE ALL OF YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

Zetaro

hmm idk i like the eyes, but id like to improve them...

TragicHero

I wouldn't even know where to start...I'm not computer savvy enough lol

LastingDawn

Quote from: "PX_Timefordeath"Incoming request.

十六夜 咲夜
Sakuya Izayoi
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Sakuya_Izayoi

Anyone up for it?

I hate those kind of character's personally.
 Far too generic nowadays... but...

Now this is a female heroine with finesse and style! I would love to see a sprite made of her.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

jimmyjw88

Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

MagiusRerecros

Move Zig. For great Justice.

Also, Algus sucks up to level 5 donkey balls.

Kagebunji

I will do Garnet sprite once my net will get fixed, I can do naught right now, only Lenneth.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Huge Black Dude

July 19, 2010, 11:54:22 pm #877 Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 07:31:55 pm by Huge Black Dude
I have a finished Vaan sprite and portrait. I don't know if anyone requested that but ya.. so how can I post images on here?[attachment=0:zhdfu0nd]Vaan base - Copy.bmp[/attachment:zhdfu0nd]

Cheetah

Use the "+Reply" button, blue, underneath the quick reply window (the one you typed your last message in). The options for doing attachments should be self explanatory.
Current Projects:

Lijj

I looks like the head alignments are off. I can see that right right away..they're lower in the front walking frames(and random others) than the standing and back walking frames apparently. And if the portrait were a snap-shot the camera lens is zoomed out; he looks tiny.
  • Modding version: PSX