• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 01:58:48 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

jimmyjw88

Sprite ~ Side view looks hunchback. Hair shading seems messy. Boot seems messy as well; rear diagonal view, fix the pants. Critical pose (front), arms are big, bigger than the usual. Same goes to singing/casting frame. I can't view them from Shishi but I can see that his arms for walking frames are big as well (though not really sure, can't view properly). Well...overall actually. Vest needs to be cleaner and simple a little bit (front).

Portrait ~ Looks like a kid, face should be longer and skinnier, hair, overall is pillows and banding.

Good luck.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Huge Black Dude

Thanks for the critiques guys. I know the pants look like shit they're only the monk pants but i think the black must have lost some colour to it. they look like shit. I'm fixing it all up. I know the arms are a bit bigger more a less just rounder looking I used zozma's berserker arms and the standard arms are the monk arms but they look alright in game. Isn't Vaan a kid? Isn't he supposed to be like 15 or something? I tried to keep his face proportionate to how he looks in his concept art. Sorry jimmy what do you mean by banding?

Archael

I have a SPECIAL REQUEST for you spriters.

I need a Chocobo Knight sprite (Male / Female) similar to the one portrayed in Lijjj's concept art of Chocokin:

^ A straight rip of Lancer armor with that Chocobo Helmet and some feathery crap is enough. Doesn't need to be groundbreaking.
Palettes = Yellow / Red / Black / Green / White

I also need a drawing of a Fat Chocobo in FFT Style.

This art Style:

But with this character:

This will be used very frequently. It's for a project I'm working on, and it's a lot bigger than 1.3.

jimmyjw88

Interesting. Lol, that fat chocobo.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

AbrasGowt

my attempt of Garland FF1

DAmessenger

I'm working on something completely different for a FFT mod/hack, but while I work on the bones of it I need some help with the artistic side. I need these characters done into sprites:

Megaman classic [attachment=2:3mq1yecs]megaman wip.png[/attachment:3mq1yecs]
or X [attachment=1:3mq1yecs]mega-2 WIP.png[/attachment:3mq1yecs]
Zero
Link (just about done) [attachment=0:3mq1yecs]link wip.PNG[/attachment:3mq1yecs]
Samus (preferred Varia suit)
Mario

Any and all help would be really appriteciated! Thanks guys.

Lijj

Voldemort:Fat chocobo is boss.
DA Messenger: Did you draw in X's boots? pretty neat
  • Modding version: PSX

DAmessenger

nope, I took those from the "unfished projects" area. Since they said they could be used/finished by anyone I thought they'd be a great starting point. All the sprites I've seen to DL or even unfinished look pretty darn good :)

Mimi

Wow! You all are really good. I've tried making sprites but I have no artistic ability whatsoever.
If some of you are not too busy, I'd like to request a Type 1 sprite of Yuna from FFX. I would really
appreciate it and will give you credit when I release my hack.

Fenrir90

I don't know if this has been requested yet, but here goes. A Female Bard, Male and Female Onion Knight.

GeneralStrife

Quote from: "Fenrir90"I don't know if this has been requested yet, but here goes. A Female Bard, Male and Female Onion Knight.
Look around, use the search feature, the onion knight has been posted several times for both genders, should be easy to find

Fenrir90

Quote from: "GeneralStrife"
Quote from: "Fenrir90"I don't know if this has been requested yet, but here goes. A Female Bard, Male and Female Onion Knight.
Look around, use the search feature, the onion knight has been posted several times for both genders, should be easy to find

Strange, the last time I tried to insert them into PSone FFT with the Shishi Sprite Editor. It gave me an error that the sprites had too many colors, well something along those lines. Maybe I did something wrong, oh well the sprite have not giving me the error. It were sprites that I found on this very forum that gave me an error. Still, I'm glad that I ask anyways, thanks GeneralStrife for making me look again.

Kagebunji

If anyone has Vanya's Ramza Defender Ch 2 & 3, then post it here plz. It may be bug or some error, but I cannot download it from main. Post it if you have it, anyone.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

GeneralStrife

Wolfran

Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Kagebunji

h0ndman2

So,, you can just leave requests here? If so, I have a couple. FFIV character(s), wich one doesnt matter they are all fine. xD Also Sabin from FFVI and Kimari from FFX.

Wolfran

Anyone has the cougar's spritesheet in BMP ?? I can't use Shishi to import it.
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Kagebunji