• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 03:42:02 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Official Sprite Request Section (Rarely fulfilled)

Started by Zozma, October 04, 2008, 11:30:04 pm

Kagebunji

It is possible, but it is too much work, I have Lenneth to work with now, doing this sprite would only delay me.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Lunaxy

Alright :3
From now I'll just try to add it to formation screen

Lunaxy

Lol, I dare someone to make an Goku (Dragon Ball Z Anime) Sprite, if it has been done/requested, etc, my pardon.

GeneralStrife

too bad no one pays attention to this lol.

Zozma

Quote from: "GeneralStrife"too bad no one pays attention to this lol.

thats pretty much true, but its mainly because taking on a sprite project is a big pain for most ppl
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

PhantasmKari

Well i realize it's probably a pain for most people and nobody really pays attention to this but...

Any chance of someone doing Paine(Warrior as it's her only garment that doesn't look like a disco reject or clash the colors horrendously) and/or Lightning? ^^ or at the very least mugshots and heads? I can probably manage the bodies i'm just reeeeaaallly bad with hair and lack the experience with FFT's shading and such to do anything even remotely decent. =x

Doesn't hurt to ask right? ^^; either way you'd have my eternal gratitude =0 two of the worst ff's(Well, X-2 had decent gameplay... just bad everything else) but two of my favorite characters ^^;

blade8531

Cheetah posted a mugshot of what appears to be Lightning in this topic:  viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5001
Its the last portrait in the first post.

Zozma

Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

GeneralStrife

PhantasmKari

i wouldn't know >.>; i could never bring myself to finish FFTA, i hated the main character, laws got stupid and frivolous, story lacked badly, and only female units i could get till late game were Viera since all human's, moogles, nu mou and bangaa were automatically male D= and aside from Ritz, there really aren't any female story characters either =/

the Lightning mug looks good =0 still hoping for sprites, or atleast the heads/hair for the sprites ^^; really wanna add her to my game =x I already have the perfect setup for her and everything ^^ although not sure what to do about her weapon just yet... maybe do 2 versions, 1 a gun 1 a blade. =x

anyway~ i'm begging people to take this project(or projects if they wanna do Paine <3) up D=

Smash

aeriolewinters

Hello, can I request for a Short haired version of Garnet? in a white mage suit?

Kagebunji

Heh, I wanted to change my Garnet and give her WM suit, but I forgot about it, haha. Maybe in one of these days...

Vangpride

Quote from: "Lunaxy"Lol, I dare someone to make an Goku (Dragon Ball Z Anime) Sprite, if it has been done/requested, etc, my pardon.

Lols i think this sprite would rock. :D

Zaen

I have the most awesome sprite idea EVER.

Chuck... Norris.
"Oh, God!! The Hokuten!!" ~Guard, Sand Rat Cellar

Kagebunji

Yeah, but it was already recommended :P.

Guys, instead of making pointless request(hi Zaen), request some certain sprites from FFT wich don't have sprites, or interesting chars from othr jRPGs, those might catch an eye of spriter, and there is like 5% chances it will get done. Keep trying!

Smash

FFXII/FFVI lucavi sized Behemoths  :(

I mean, what are the chances? Maybe if Curu/wandering pro spriter happens to be passing by and notices?

Would be a fun proyect, making Behemoths some justice.

Vangpride

Why not..Ummm..Lets see maybe someone like Seymour from FF X that can be a summoner/black mage :D is that a good one..zz lols

Zaen

Chuck Norris was a serious request. He's a hell of a lot better than pretty much anything else you could sprite.
"Oh, God!! The Hokuten!!" ~Guard, Sand Rat Cellar

Kagebunji