• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:01:11 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

COP sprites discussion

Started by Kokojo, April 15, 2009, 12:34:23 am

Kokojo

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

jimmyjw88

Hmm...How's this?
[attachment=0:3ncuykcl]gospelportrait1.png[/attachment:3ncuykcl]
Add a bit only ^^

EDIT: How about giving him a little bit of back hair? Just a little...
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

MiKeMiTchi

Wow. I love the portrait and sprite for GOSPEL!
Excellent job everyone!!

hmm.. does he need to look a bit sad? Maybe the eyebrows should need some adjustments..?
That's my only criticism for now.
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

mav

Yeah, he looks kind of sad, but with his mouth hidden changing out the eyes/eyebrows can have some very intense results. I'll look into it though.

Quote from: "jimmyjw88"EDIT: How about giving him a little bit of back hair? Just a little...
Maybe, but where?

jimmyjw88

Erm..Just behind his neck, a little bit should be enough. What do you guys think?
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kokojo

I really lik the portrait right now. He looks old and battered, yet still a strong person. You should try for a little hair on the neck, too, to see what's it looks like.

Thank you so much, everyone! The sprite is comming out awesome!

MiKeMiTchi

February 27, 2010, 08:41:46 pm #126 Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 07:51:08 am by MiKeMiTchi
I wanted to try so..
here, I tried to add very little hair on the neck and some on the chin.. (not really obvious)
made him look less old (than jimmy's, still old tho), and less sad.

jimmyjw88

Very nice. I think this should be good enough ^^
Great job everyone.

mav

Good stuff, team. Getting this down to the color limit and proper size won't take any time at all.

MiKeMiTchi

Ah yeah, the last portrait had 18 colors. It would be easy to cut the colors down to 16. :)

ahh.. here's the portrait toned down to 16 colors..

Kokojo

I don't care what anyone says now, I want it like that, hehehe. He looks mature, determined, ect. ^^

MiKeMiTchi

So what's left to do is the sprite.
Oh btw, who's the main character for chapter 1? Is it Gospel?

jimmyjw88

I may update in a matter of days ^^

MiKeMiTchi

Kagebunji

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

Kokojo

^ Very much me too.  Only waiting on that.

Cheetah

We need to get this sprite finished yo. What is the latest version you have done Jimmy?
Current Projects:

mav

Yeah, how many frames do we have on this sprite? As always, the portrait is done (thanks to a great group effort); let's try and get most of the sprite done soon too. And if he needs evtchr/custom animations, someone could work on those now, right?

jimmyjw88

Well, I wish I could give you guys some good news but unfortunately, I can't. My pc crashed and my latest Gospel progress did not backup in my pendrive.
So, sadly, I have to restart over again. -.-"
It'll take awhile till I get back where my progress previously stopped.
My sincered apologies.

Cheetah

Well it looks like you have a lot of the work you did here post at 100% so that should be somewhere to start from at least. Though it really really sucks to restart work. Do you think you need some help Jimmy? I'm not sure I'm offering my assitance, but I would really like to see the ball rolling on this.
Current Projects: