• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 09:58:51 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

PSX download help

Started by supermence, February 18, 2010, 07:54:22 pm

supermence

Well im new to these forums i joined right now and how do i download the PSX and Bios can somebody give me a link? also how do i play FFT 1.3 Online since ive seen the tournament and i got interested.

SilvasRuin

Short answer:  No
Long Answer:  viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3059  You're asking for the bios and not the iso, but close enough.

supermence

Quote from: "SilvasRuin"Short answer:  No
Long Answer:  viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3059  You're asking for the bios and not the iso, but close enough.
umm...? so how do i get the game...

SilvasRuin

The legal way is to create the files from your own copies.  Alcohol 52% or whatever it is called is good for creating a digital copy of an FFT game disk, and then there is some form of program out there that can extract your PSX bios for use in emulators, but I can't think of the name.

The illegal way is to search them up on the internet and download them, and that is the way that this site cannot assist you with as none of us wants it shut down.

supermence

Quote from: "SilvasRuin"The legal way is to create the files from your own copies.  Alcohol 52% or whatever it is called is good for creating a digital copy of an FFT game disk, and then there is some form of program out there that can extract your PSX bios for use in emulators, but I can't think of the name.

The illegal way is to search them up on the internet and download them, and that is the way that this site cannot assist you with as none of us wants it shut down.
Oh im srry i never knew that was illegal and I was wondering about yur long answer.