• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:52:58 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

So how many of these hacks are completed.

Started by the red wire, July 13, 2009, 10:46:40 pm

the red wire

July 13, 2009, 10:46:40 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by the red wire
When it first occured to me to look for hacks of FFT I was very excited to find v1.3.  I was extremely impressed with it immediatly and certainly appreciate the amount of work and TIME that must have gone into making it.  Not just the programming itself but also being able to add the changes to gameplay and make it more balanced than it was before.  It's awesome to not be able to beat the game solo with Ramza as a Summoner w/Guts, Blade Grasp, Half of MP, and Move MP-Up.  

But, getting to my question: I see lots of other hacks on the forums and I'd like to know which ones are complete.  Also, obviously I like v1.3, but what are your favorites?

LastingDawn

July 13, 2009, 11:58:35 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by LastingDawn
Eh heh... well the only patches that are complete are a few class reworks that can be found in New Projects, Shuushin is a good example of that. Aside from that... there was one a new fellow had made, you might be able to find that in New Projects as well.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

the red wire

July 14, 2009, 01:17:26 am #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by the red wire
ty