• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

[Old] FFT: Plus Bug topic (1.01C Beta bugs to be fixed in 1.01C)

Started by Dome, July 29, 2011, 07:25:35 pm

Xenogears

Thanks for the quick bug fix, Dome. Two other minor, yet hilarious bugs(?):

- Coming from Bethla, a random battle at Zirekile... produced nothing. Enter battle, win battle by default! I always wondered if I was going to see that. Thanks for the 0 gils.

- I've replayed the first battle in the Deep Dungeon (NOGIAS) and both times you're pitted against a couple of Ahrimans and a Ramza clones. Only...... you can control them! Makes for easier EXPs. Funny thing is too, you can auto-battle them against your team. Game still recognizes they're the enemies.

Dome

Quote from: Xenogears on November 02, 2011, 11:10:58 am
Thanks for the quick bug fix, Dome. Two other minor, yet hilarious bugs(?):

- Coming from Bethla, a random battle at Zirekile... produced nothing. Enter battle, win battle by default! I always wondered if I was going to see that. Thanks for the 0 gils.

- I've replayed the first battle in the Deep Dungeon (NOGIAS) and both times you're pitted against a couple of Ahrimans and a Ramza clones. Only...... you can control them! Makes for easier EXPs. Funny thing is too, you can auto-battle them against your team. Game still recognizes they're the enemies.

Xeno, I'm checking the ENDT tab right now, and the DD fight is properly flagged...are you sure you are playing the latest version?

About the random at Zirekile...I'll check it xD

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Xenogears

Quote from: Dome on November 02, 2011, 11:14:03 am
Xeno, I'm checking the ENDT tab right now, and the DD fight is properly flagged...are you sure you are playing the latest version?

Yeah, for the first one, that was lazy reporting by me! It was present as of 1.01, but I just checked it twice in the new patch, and it's fine now. Sorry for the confusion. :P

The second one is definitely as of 1.01b, as you may have even seen already by now.

Dome

Btw...do you like the "WOOO 8 RAMZAS!!!!!!11" melee fight?

Xenogears

Quote from: Dome on November 02, 2011, 12:37:54 pm
Btw...do you like the "WOOO 8 RAMZAS!!!!!!11" melee fight?

Yeah, it was an enjoyable fight. I took a "war of attrition" approach to it; just hunkered down with Damage Split and picked them off one by one. The non-charge Ramzas were definitely a pain in the ass, but they only made up half of the fight, so it wasn't too too bad. I definitely found that fight much tougher than the Balk + 3 Steel Giants fight. I'm up to Olan now and I'm level grinding still (since I'm only around ~90 right now for the party) until I give that a real shot.

Joseph Strife

Oh man, that reminds me, i have to take my time to play this serious way. Damn College, always taking my time. :?
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

S_Hawkeye

Quote from: Dome on November 02, 2011, 11:14:03 am

Yeah, un 1.01 Ramza and the 2 Arhimans are controllable.

Pd: 8 Ramzas!!! Where?

S_Hawkeye

Dome

@S_Hawkeye, play the last version :-) It's the first fight of the DD

S_Hawkeye

Quote from: Dome on November 03, 2011, 03:55:59 am
@S_Hawkeye, play the last version :-) It's the first fight of the DD

Ohhh hahahahahahahahahahahaha i need to play that battle again

Dome

That's also a great fight for grinding: They only are at Party level +5 instead of fixed level 99

Xenogears

I knew I forgot something. Gold staves have a dispel effect too; right now they just inflict poison. This is as of 1.01a.

Dome

Quote from: Xenogears on November 03, 2011, 08:34:07 pm
I knew I forgot something. Gold staves have a dispel effect too; right now they just inflict poison. This is as of 1.01a.

Thanks, added :-)

Xenogears

I really don't know if these are related to FFT+ or just FFT in general, but... :

- Worker 8's EXP earned is odd at times. Maybe it's like this for all monsters or maybe it's just the way things are, but sometimes when attacking an enemy below his own level, he'll gain 10 EXP as if the enemy is the same level. And other times... he won't. What's up with that?

- Saw one of those Uribo enemies (forget which one) try to use Pooh- on one of my guys. Two straight times it used it, it had a 100% chance to hit.. and it was guarded both times. It used a third time and it went through. I thought Tactics Ogre was the only game to employ that kind of chicanery. :P

Dome

O_o
Dunno what to say about Worker 8...sorry

Pooh- can inflict Confusion OR Sleep, and it will 100% inflict one of those 2 statuses
If the target is immune to one of them, it might display "Guarded" even if the chance displayed is 100%

Xenogears

Quote from: Dome on November 10, 2011, 10:13:50 am
O_o
Dunno what to say about Worker 8...sorry

Pooh- can inflict Confusion OR Sleep, and it will 100% inflict one of those 2 statuses
If the target is immune to one of them, it might display "Guarded" even if the chance displayed is 100%

Ah! That explains it. Didn't know it could do Sleep too. As for Worker 8, it's not a big deal to me, he's level 98 now. :D Just thought it was a quirky event.

Lucifer_zero

I dont know if it was intentional, but one of arcer on Zirekile Falls south 4 have WARK!...
My english sucks... and i know this.

Currently playing:
- FFT +, by Dome
- CCP, by Celdia

Dome

Quote from: Lucifer_zero on November 21, 2011, 09:06:34 pm
I dont know if it was intentional, but one of arcer on Zirekile Falls south 4 have WARK!...

Tnx, fixed xD

MountainDew~

Ramza has cyclops as a learnable skill in FFT+(for the Cadet Class)... 0 JP req., instant cast on all enemies field wide. Hit for 999's. Not sure if it is supposed to be there or not, but I'm gonna go with "No".

Not sure if you knew that or not already. Won't lie, I didn't look through any of the other topics.

PATCH 1.01b BETA
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Holographic #1363

Dome

Wops, that's my "Debugging tool"
I use it to quickly end battles xD
Ofc isn't supposed to be there xD