• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:59:15 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Replacing Ramza Sprite

Started by ViRAL, July 07, 2010, 07:33:49 pm

ViRAL

Hello community!

This will be my first (hopefully not last) post with you fine lot.

FFT has always been the what-if game, as i never got around to playing it past the first hour or so. I have no idea why, but i decided to undo my sin and play through it!

I have installed the 1.3 patch of this site, and i love to death!

As i started the game, on of the things i didn't like about the game came back. Ramza.

Never minded the character as a person, but hated his sprite.

So my question is; is there any way to replace his sprite with a custom one? Perhaps one of the "Sprites" section on the front-page?

Would this cause big problems?
As a first-time player, i want the story to make sense. Will changing Ramzas appearance ruin my experience? Will the other chars for example comment his blue armor and blond hair alot?
Would it make the movies in-game... weird? As in showing another person then my sprite?
How does one go about doing such a thing?

Thanks alot guys, you are all made of awesome! :mrgreen:

EDIT: Spelling, i fail.

scatttman

1 yes u can replace ramza sprite using shishi go to download section
2 not big problems but in the events it will be kinde messed up with the colors in some positions
3 no it will not ruin ur experiense if the 3 sprites are the same person
4 not another person the original ramza with the palette of ur custom but just in some positions (not many)
5 how to do an sprite ? go to sprite section and tutorials section you have to use shishi, graphics gale and an image editor like photoshop, etc