• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 05:19:54 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

PSP patching error

Started by Hideka, March 18, 2010, 06:34:52 pm

Hideka

soooo first time im trying to patch a game, i get this error message right here >_>[attachment=0:1klrgvn4]error.bmp[/attachment:1klrgvn4]

Halp?

formerdeathcorps

Are you running your emulator or ShiShi?  You can't load your ISO and patch it and the same time.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Hideka

nope, im not running it on any other program, this was origonaly a CSO file, so i converted it, would that be the problem? i thought it might be so ive been lookin for an ISO version of the PSP game (sadly their all ripped in CSO sofar)

Donkeyton

I could be wrong, but this looks like a system-related (.NET runtime, maybe?) issue and not a PSP-related issue. Someone more technical than I might be able to chime in here.

Hideka

i hope someone can tell me lol.. cause this program didnt exactly have an error legend for me to find out specifically what was wrong so im pretty much in the dark lol

Hideka

so noone knows? ive tried reinstalling, the works >_> only thing i havent tried is getting an ISO. vs a CSO that was converted to an ISO...

formerdeathcorps

Try (re)installing the latest Windows .NET framework.  This would be 3.5, I believe.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Hideka

yea i tried reinstalling 3.5 several times... even reformatted my PC... nada :/  anyone else have any idea as to how to fix this error? i reeeeeaaalllly wana patch my games lol :/ taking a roadtrip in a few days and i need some material

Xifanie

Which versuin are you using? latest FFTPatcher won't patch PSP.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Hideka

lol that would be it then, judging by what you said, the prior patcher will work for PSP? where might i find that?

Hideka

i tried using the previous version of FFTpatcher, but it gave me the message that it did not recognize my ISO as a FFtactics ISO *facepalm* now i cant find a torrent for an actual ISO of the game anywhere -_- all just links for CSOs.... anyone know of a sight that has it linked?

Hideka

well hot damn, i managed to find my old WOTL disk and ripped it and successfully patched it :D now i just have to go and modify the tooltips for everything that i changed and ill be golden